Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Recommendations for Western Washington Surgeons

1. InkyInkerton
    InkyInkerton
    Hello! I will be having my sleeve in July, and am wondering if anyone has recommendations for a surgeon in Western Washington? I will be self pay.
    I have attended the seminar at St Francis for Dr. Srikanth, and have found a few places on line through Google. I was just wondering if anyone had personal experience with someone in the area.

Thanks!
  2. Husky fan
    Husky fan
    My surgeon was Dr. Robert Landerholm at Puget Sound Surgical Center in Edmonds. He was absolutely wonderful and all of the staff I have interacted with there have been great as well. I am 5 months post op and am so glad I went through with this surgery. I can't remember the last time I felt this good! I wish you the best of luck.
  3. Olga1o1
    Olga1o1
    I attended Dr. Srikanths seminar too, looove the guy! He came highly recommended to me by one of my best friends (who had WLS) and several of my father in laws friends who also had surgery with him. But since my insurance ended up turning me down and I was self pay now I went to Mx and had surgery with Dr. Sergio Quinones. I'm two months out and VERY happy about my decision. It was the difference between $4,500 and $17,000. But I know Mx is not for everyone, just have to do your research. Good luck! I hope you find the right surgeon to fit your need!
  4. LauraJo
    LauraJo
    I'm six day's Post Op with Dr. Billing of Puget Sound Surgical Center in Edmonds. That office is amazing and have been with me every step of the way! I'm a lap band revision patient. On removing my lap band, they found a tumor and took several photos to pass to my oncologist . The oncologist said that most surgeons wouldn't have taken the time to take detailed photos like Dr. Billings did and that it made the tumor removal even easier. The tumor was benign, and Dr. Billing's skill and efforts made the difference. The tumor was only a bump in the road vice a dead end and I'm now a happy, healthy revision patient with a sleeve!

Laura
  5. reberm
    reberm
    I am scheduled to have my sleeve on June 6th with DR Billing of Puget Sound Surgical Center in Edmonds. I have 2 friends who also used him and I have only heard wonderful things about him. That's great Laura.
  6. InkyInkerton
    InkyInkerton
    Thanks everyone! I have no qualms about Mexico, but my parents are paying (blessed me), and they would rather I have it closer to home.
    I was really happy with Dr. Srikanth at his seminar, and interested in Dr. Billing as well. I am hoping to get a call back from Puget Sound Bariatrics for some pricing information.
    I'm just so excited about the whole process!!! Thanks again for your responses, and best of luck to all of us!
  7. Michellelynn
    Michellelynn
    I have to second the Dr. Landerholm recommendation! I am 1 week post op and my husband is 5 months post op, also with Dr. Landerholm. I love Puget Sound Bariatrics in Edmonds, the staff, Nurses and Doctors! They are very professional but what really sold us was their "bed side manner". No matter who you interact with there, they ALL care about you as a person.

I had very few complications and am recovering very well. My husband, however had some issues, not from anything the Dr. did but his pain level after surgery was pretty high. We've had experiences with other surgeons over the years from various procedures but have to really hand it to Dr. Landerholm...we got lucky that he was on call after my husband's surgery. We had to call several times to get a fine tune on his pain meds; there was no problem getting a call back from Dr. Landerholm. We called the after hours number and got a call back in less than 5 minutes. He was not at all put out that we needed help on his off time.