Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

My experience with Dr. Quinones.....

1. Dunamys
    Dunamys
    Hi guys my name is Danays I was sleeved on 4/24/13 with Dr. Quinones Sergio at Tijuana Mexico " Sanata Fe Hosp". I just wanted to let everyone know how AMAZING was my experience since I landed at San Diego starting with the van driver Ery he was so funny that actually made the trip worth while and fun, When I got to the hotel my coordinator Rikki was waithing for me to make sure my room was ready and that I was set up to be picked up the following day for surgery. He actually made everything easier for me and made me feel very happy that I made my decision of going with dr. Q. When I got to the hospital I just have to say that ALL the staff was truly amazing and caring and what can I say about the Dr truly worth while he is an amazing doctor and even after surgery he will pass by my room to check on like, all the nurses are there 24hr so I was never alone and always taken care of. I was not in a lot of pain, it was mainly the gaz problem. I just wanted to thank all the staff for this amazin experience. I RECOMEND DR. QUINONES SERGIO TO HAVE THE SLEEVE SURGERY!!! if anybody have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask me, and thanks for reading my post. 13 days out and I have lost 20 pounds :0)
  2. galmila
    galmila
    I am scheduled for the 23rd and I can not wait!! Questions! Was there anything you would have done differently? Is there anything you wished you would have taken? What is there to do right around the hospital (my daughter is going and she is already bored. lol) What pain meds did he give you?
  3. Dunamys
    Dunamys
    The only thing I would have done difrently is the surgery date I would have done it before :0) ......take X-STRIPS that will help with the gaz pain. Honestly the pain is only the gaz not the insictions itself u will be fine, for your dtr to take her computer her phone anything that will distracte her bcuz she will be in the hosp for 2 days, but they have a tv. Once u get out of the hospital Alma will take u to a pharmacy were shes going to get u the meds they cost $80 dollars. The dr does uses stitches and a drain but thrust me it does not hurt at all its just a weird sensacion that lasts 1 second. try to drink whater because u wont be able to drink water until u get to the hotel and trust me u will be thirsty but wont be able to sip much. ask the nurses they have a file with some menus where your dtr can order food like subway and chinesse plus they have a small store in the corner where they also have snacks like hot dogs. U will be fine I loved my experience and dr. Q and the staff are amazing. If u have any other questions or concerns feel free to ask.
  4. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    If you have time you should write your experience with DR. Q on the website Dr. Sergio Quinones - Dr. Sergio Quinones for others considering using Dr.Quinones. - India
  5. cdudley
    cdudley
    You have to pay for pain meds yourself????
  6. DragonsLoard
    cdudley you pay for the meds you bring back to the US. When Dr. Quinones discharges you, he will send you home with some meds, those prescriptions will be filled for you by Alma at a pharmacy in Tijuana.
  7. Dunamys
    Dunamys
    Pain meds are $80 only