Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Late July/Aug Ops

1. bringingbackeffy
    bringingbackeffy
    Hey All, I am just wondering if anyone is travelling to Mexico in July or Aug ?
    I am hoping to fly either the last week of July or do this in Aug, but I would love
    to know if anyone else is doing the same thing?
    thanks guys

Effy / Steph
  2. judy79
    judy79
    I had an awesome Sleeve buddy in the room next to mine!!! You will meet someone cool!!
  3. bringingbackeffy
    bringingbackeffy
    thanks Judy Hope someone posts soon would love a buddy lol !!!! ( billy no mates haha )
  4. vsgfatbottomgirl
    vsgfatbottomgirl
    I'm hoping to do this around that time, but I am not sure at this point. it will depend on finances after my June wedding!
  5. Janice1965
    Janice1965
    I am contemplating August 29th if they have an opening.
  6. bringingbackeffy
    bringingbackeffy
    wonderful !!! well I am waiting to see if i have all my flight money by the middle/end of this month and im off ! starting my pre-op diet early so Ill know im ready in time ! I hope we can be buddies in Mexico oh and Twinjenn good luck with your wedding aghhhhh !!!!!!!
  7. saccarmen
    saccarmen
    Have you decided on a date yet? Remember, I will be there July 29th. Hope you are feeling better.
  8. bringingbackeffy
    bringingbackeffy
    no date yet really waiting on tax return to come and as soon as it does im off lol ! I have started my pre op diet on monday and today is fri and im 4lb down so far. I am deffo gonna book it around the time of someone I can chat with tho haha so bare with me til i get my tax return whooooo hope ur doing well !!! xxx Not long more now !
  9. bringingbackeffy
    bringingbackeffy
    Hey All, it looks as though im gonna be Aug 15th !!!!! anyone going around this date ??? best of luck to thos going before me saccarmen whooo not long more now for u hunny xxxx