Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

I have arrived!

1. mommyducky
    mommyducky
    Where are all the single and almost single folks?! I saw this group and could not resist joining as I fancy myself a single girl. Technically, I'm married but separated from my husband since August. He lives in the US and I live in Israel where my marriage is not recognized so I am considered single.

About me: my name is Lee, I'm 27 and mother to a beautiful 3yr old girl. I was sleeved Oct 31. I have a dark, twisted sense of humour and I love to laugh. I'm often amused by things that many people find offensive but I refuse to apologize for that. I have a dirty mind; do not be fooled by my angelic appearance. To sum it up, I am awesome, fun, smart, cute and a little wild. I'm worth knowing. I like boys and girls equally (I consider myself an equal opportunity lover... I don't much like labels). You can find me on Facebook (link is in my profile) and/or message me anytime.

Hope to see this group liven up a bit!

Kisses!
  2. C-Otter
    C-Otter
    Hey there mommyducky. How is Israel? By the way: why did you move? Just curious. I am glad I can find someone else who has my sense of humor and a gutter mind. Haven't had my sleeve yet, in April 2012. Any hints, suggestions are greatly appreciated. And friends are always welcome.
  3. Steve Demko
    Steve Demko
    I'm in trouble with you two !
  4. mommyducky
    mommyducky
    Haha I know this response is mega late but I recently moved back to Florida and life has been crazy! I am in the middle of getting divorced now! One year past my sleeve and next week I am going for a mommy makeover! So excited and nervous!!! How are you guys doing with your sleeves? I still feel a year later that I can barely eat which is crazy. I am basically at my goal weight but I'd be happy to lose another 5 lbs. I have to so find myself a mate cuz I am so done being single! I need some attention cuz I am an attention whore haha.