Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

July Surgery Buddies 2013

1. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    You should list your date, and your doctor or if your undecided just list you date your considering
  2. misty74567
    misty74567
    I am having my surgery July 22, 2013 at Mi Doctor Hospital TJ, Mexico with Dr. Alejandro Lopez.
  3. slnjcinap
    slnjcinap
    I am having surgery July 17th, 2013 at KC Bariatric with Dr. Hamilton.
  4. Java Girl
    Java Girl
    Hi! I am having my surgery at Mi Hospital on July 16. Dr. Ortiz is performing my surgery. I am travelling alone from Canada and would love to meet anyone that will be having surgery around the same time.
  5. Jigglypuff
    Jigglypuff
    Hello! Thank you Java Girl for reminding me about this website. We are both having our surgeries on the same day, same hospital and same doctor. I have been on the Dukan Diet since about January. I've lost 15#'s on just that diet, but that averages to about 4#'s a month (not good enough). And then another 5#'s gone on our doctor's pre-op protein shake diet in less than a week. I can't wait to meet you and any other "buddies" who might join us! I really can't wait for all of this to be behind us too. The waiting is stressful.
  6. GorditaDeMiami
    GorditaDeMiami
    Dr. Ismael Cabrera july 12 anyone going?
  7. PitPat
    PitPat
    Hello! My surgery date is the 16th. I just found this group today. Wishing all (and me) the very best on our journey to a better, healthier life!
    Blessings.......
    PitPat
  8. EGV-Actor
    EGV-Actor
    July 23 2013 @
    Bellevue Hospital NYC
  9. susanandbristol
    susanandbristol
    Hi - I'm having my surgery on 7-29-13 with Dr. Almanza in Mexico. Good luck to everyone!