Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Greetings Colorado Sleevers

1. shermysue
    shermysue
    I am not yet sleeved. I hope to get my date next week, with surgery by the end of May. I would like to meet others in this area to share experiences and support. Lets talk!!
  2. rachelrenae
    rachelrenae
    Hi there. I'm no longer in Colorado Springs, I've moved to Minnesota. But I did live there for 10 years and had my surgery Oct. of 2011. I'm not doing as well as I'd hoped, but it's completely my fault! I'm thinking of doing the five day thing to get you going again...I can't remember what it's called. The surgery and recovery is hard, but totally worth it. I still can't eat some things, and there are things that one day I do really well with, and the next day it almost makes me sick. It's pretty random for me. Let me know if you want to chat. Good luck! When is your surgery?
    Rachel
  3. shermysue
    shermysue
    HI Rachel... My surgery date is June 4th. I was banded in 2007 and it never worked for me....so many issues. I am thrilled to be having it removed. The sleeve is such a big dicision, and what I want to hear is that it is worth it...that in the end I will be so glad I did it. I start my pre-op soon, and shopped for everything today. I jsut really want my life back, and I as a matter of fact have actually felt anxiety over being thin...because I forgot what it is like. I have been heavy for so long...I know how to do fat. But I am sick and tired of not having clothes to fit me well...and I am tired of ducking out of crowds so I am not seen. I am tired and fearful do to so many health issues. Just venting here!