Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Hello

1. Denise5171
    Denise5171
    Hello everyone I'm a newbie, so glad to see this group! After doing some research I came to the conclusion that we do lose slower but it's all good......WE STILL LOOK GOOD!!!
  2. Shazaam
    Shazaam
    What do you mean "we" African Americans?
  3. minxie
    minxie
    Where did you research, BET.com? #jokes
  4. brekia2000
    brekia2000
    I thought I was losing average. I guess I really am not paying attention.
  5. Shazaam
    Shazaam
    I think your info is incorrect homie. I think the bigger you are the faster you lose. I dont think it has anything to do with race. Ive lost 3 pounds in the last 2 day. And im as black as I can be lol
  6. seerphyllis2
    seerphyllis2
    Not accurate info!!!
  7. BabyGirl817
    BabyGirl817
    I would say ummm no we lose just like everyone else.
  8. vmbayne
    vmbayne
    I was sleeved in November 2012 and my weight loss was about the same as the other races, but everyone's body is different so you can't measure weight loss based on race! It is true that the more weight you have to lose, the faster you lose the weight, plus whether you exercise or not, eat right and follow the post surgery plan. I personally haven't exercised but a fews days since my surgery and I still loss weight pretty good. I feel and look so much better and if I don't lose another pound, I will be satisfied because I have already accomplished my goals of looking great and being healthy. I am off of my two blood pressure meds and my PCP is thrilled!
  9. Denise5171
    Denise5171
    Didn't mean to offend any but if you get chance follow some past sleevers (black and white)and tracker their journeys and the weight lost and compare. Chk different sites
  10. smith0679
    smith0679
    I think a true fact is that Men lose faster than Women. I was sleeved in November and weighed 356 and today I weigh 220. (And can't nobody tell me I don't look great!!!) Happy Hump Day!