Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Hello Everyone!

1. Canewme
    Canewme
    Hello Everyone Im Crystal from Houston Texas. First I created this group to network with others and also to give some great advice on how I have maintained and still maintaining my weight. Hopefully I can answer some questions for you, give you some solid tips and some do's and donts so you wont make the same mistakes that I did in the past. Hopefully I can set up some events so we can meet and network about how the sleeve has improved and changed your life. I know if changed my life and I can't wait to share it with you.. Enjoy your day and thanks for joining my group. Introduce your self and tell me about your self.
  2. RBean
    RBean
    Hi I'm Lisa, I live in Houston on the northwest side (jersey village). I have not had my sleeve done but have been banded sinceDec 2012 atTrue Results. I am having a revision done on May 1, 2013
  3. pingwn33
    pingwn33
    Hello...I am down by ellington on the Southeast side..I am going to True results for my sleeve hopefully in june...cant wait...
  4. KBowling2011
    KBowling2011
    Hello, I'm Kim. I have not been sleeved yet but I have my consultation appointment on the 23rd of this month. I am using Dr. Hollis because he came highly recommended by a friend of mine. I'm praying that my insurance company will pay for most of this procedure so please say some prayers for me.