Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Any one receive their Dvds yet?

1. amberbates21
    amberbates21
    I was just inquiring to see if anyone has received there dvds yet? I am currently still waiting.
  2. Smitlien
    Smitlien
    Nope not yet but Rick did send me a email saying that my dvd will probably be in the next bunch they send out
  3. crmbrole
    crmbrole
    I Am A Little Confused, Could You Please Explain The Obsession With DVD? I'mHaving Surgery Next Friday April 26Th. Why Would You Want A DVD Or Surgical Records. If Your Primary Care Would Like A Copy Of The Records He Could Contact Dr. Quinones And Request TheM..(After You Sign A Release Form) As Far As The Video Who Exactly Are You Going To Show The Video To? Do We Get A Dvd When We Give Birth, Tonsils, Gall Bladder, Appendix Removed? Please Help Me Understand This? I Definitely Dont Want Video And If My Primary Doctor Wants My Records I Hope She Can Read And Comprehend The Spanish Language. ( Translator On Web Doesn't Work)...
  4. Olga1o1
    Olga1o1
    Nope.
  5. Olga1o1
    Olga1o1
    Crmbrole, it's definitely for records. We had surgery in another country, chances are down the road if your doctor needs to see what happened than we may not be able to access these records any more.
  6. Newme2013
    Newme2013
    Does anyone know who was in the first "bunch" that received their DVD? I thought I was in that bunch but I didn't get anything.
  7. sobiato
    sobiato
    It's a PERSONAL PREFERENCE, great if you don't want yours, everyone is DIFFERENT & unique individuals!!!! Whether they want for medical reasons or just bc they were promised it, like we been down this road b4 with all the negativity as to why someone would want their dvds, its a personal choice, now let's keep it moving back to the topic of discussion...
  8. Enfury8me
    Enfury8me
    Karen, I have never received mine either and I had my surgery 6 months ago. I am getting impatient.
  9. Jedi
    Jedi
    Hey Every One

I will post a list of all that are going out

Once More I want to clarify there is a protocol to follow to obtain these from the Dr and there is a waiting period, they are not instant!!

The ones that will be sent out are the ones that where promised NOT BY US but by a coordinator

They have a 50 dollars cost along with Medical Records

We are a Surgical group NOT a DVD company it was never our policy to include them and if our Patients want them we will charge the 50 usd for them as well as Medical Records

In case your Home Dr needs info about your procedure they can contact our office via e mail or phone
    info@drsergioquinones.com
    1 866 774 3002

That is our Policy Period

Thank you all
  10. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    yeah. been waiting a while as well. sure hope im on that list!
  11. judy79
    judy79
    I'm sure everyone will get their DVD's soon! They are busy doing their magic in TJ, and I am lucky enough to have experienced a surgery from Dr Q!!!