Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Hi

1. laughlinsue
    laughlinsue
    Hello everyone, I had my surgery on 10/31/2011. I have now hit a plateau and would like to input from other people my age on if this has happen to them and what did they do to break it. I refuse to give up. Does anyone have any suggestion on how to jump start this weight loss again. I refuse to accept the answer that because of my age I may not lose any more. I want to lose another 50 pounds. Anybody have any good recipes. Again hello everyone and I am looking forward to feedback.
    I noticed that there were no conversations so I thought I would start one.
  2. MiMiCeeBee
    MiMiCeeBee
    I am only 19 days out and am wondering when I'll be able to eat more than 2 teaspoons of anything at a sitting. I've lost 24 pounds so far (since preop weigh in). I am a bit concerned that down the road this will end. So the time will come when there will be a plateau? Sue, how did you do in the beginning and when did you plateau?
  3. Mlg1948
    Mlg1948
    I am new to the gastric sleeve site. I had my surgery in Oct 2012. I am losing weight but not nearly as fast as my daughter, who had her surgery in Dec 2012. I am having trouble getting the exercise I need but with the warmer weather coming, I hope to work in the yard as well as walk. I have spent a lot of today answering posts here and reading other's comments has given my a lot of motivation. I walked and worked in the yard for a total of about 90 min. today and feel good about myself. Good luck with your weight loss. I took a look at the 5 day pouch diet and it looks like it should kick start anyone's weight loss.