Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Welcome to the group!!!

1. babypnut
    babypnut
    Welcome all!! Come chat and hang for awhile!!! Let's get to know one another and be supportive!!!!
  2. jeanielan
    jeanielan
    Hi...I live in KC area....getting sleeved on 5/6/13 in Mexico. Sooo excited!
  3. sandy67
    sandy67
    Hi there...I live in the KC area also...and am hoping to get sleeved sometime in June.
  4. LtWeight
    LtWeight
    Hi, how are you both progressing? I was sleeved on 7-29-13 and I live in the KC area too.
  5. nursebeth
    nursebeth
    I have no date or approval from insurance yet. I have my appt. with the surgeon on Thursday, I'm sure I'll know more then. Hope you all are well! We should try to meet-up some time!
  6. LtWeight
    LtWeight
    That's a great idea. Would love to interact with other sleevers. Looking forward to attending my first support group meeting also.
  7. sraebaer
    sraebaer
    Having surgery at North Kansas City Hospital in October. Live north of the river.
  8. LtWeight
    LtWeight
    Sraebeer, I live north of the river also. I take swimming and water aerobics classes at North Kansas City Hospital but I had my surgery in Kansas. Looks like you don't have long until you will be having your surgery. Best decision I ever made!
  9. workingonit
    workingonit
    I had my surgery 6th of august this yr, feel great ! looking forward to meeting everyone
    I went to Lenexa ks the MISH hospital dr wanda kanwaskie I think I spelled her name wrong LOL but anyway she is an awesome surgeon and the hospital is awesome also , I would recommend it to anyone!
  10. workingonit
    workingonit
    thanks for the welcome everyone!
  11. kcbrat
    kcbrat
    Just had the sleeve 4 days ago, I also live in kc.
  12. TooDyeFor
    TooDyeFor
    Hi everyone! I'm Tawny I also live north of the river and my surgery is in 5 days, I'm pretty nervous but even more excited!
  13. KSNewMe
    KSNewMe
    Hi Kansas folk! I hope you all are staying warm during this crazy winter we are having. I actually live in a small town in SE Kansas and am planning on having my surgery down here. Looking forward to when I get a date set. I go to my initial consultation on 3/11...fingers crossed! I hope everyone's journey has been a blessed one!
  14. jhood2005
    jhood2005
    Hi everyone, I am from Clinton, MO. I am having my surgery done at KC Bariatrics, at Shawnee Mission, Prairie Star, My doctor is Doctor Stanley Hoehn, any other sleevers have their surgery there or have Dr. Hoehn? Thanks.
  15. Bar hull
    Bar hull
    Any 2016 Kansas City sleevers