Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

I switched !

1. Denn
    Denn
    After more research and soul searching I have switched to Dr. Quinones. I am infection prone and though I bare pain well, why have to deal with extra trips right after surgery. I will get sleeved on the 7th of May and am super excited. Asking for prayers, thoughts and support- cause us sleevers are a family right. Life is looking brighter.
  2. Bama
    Bama
    good for you.

I can say 100% that i was greatly impressed with the facilities that the Dr has.

You will be in good hands as far as the medical staff and the Dr goes
  3. netbigfela
    netbigfela
    i second that you will be very happy with Dr Q i have no complaints what so ever i even got my teeth cleaned while i was there.
    TJ Mexico was the bomb I will caution this for me i was 433lbs and the way i was laying on the operating table caused me to have back pain which turned out to be gas but if your as heavy as i was you should have them put a pillow under your back to give you more cushion cause i smashed the cushion on the operating table
  4. lindmar
    lindmar
    Dr. Q & his staff are the best! I have tiny scars from the surgery & never had any problems with them at all. In fact, I took the stitches out myself on day 8 Down 40 lbs in so far...woohoo!!!
  5. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    That is good to hear you switched, it is a great journey and one to be thankful for having at the end.
  6. Eleanorrose
    Eleanorrose
    I thought Dr. Q was excellent and and top notch surgeon. There isn't always someone there who speaks English so if you have google languges on your phone it will help. All the best, Eleanor Rose
  7. Denn
    Denn
    Thanks everyone! One little advantage for me is that Spanish is actually my first language and my dad is going with me. - so it's a plus :-) just 29 more days!!!
  8. sunnyjill
    sunnyjill
    If you don't mind me asking, what kind of infection are you prone to? I have been prone to staff.... wondered if you were in the same shoes?
  9. Enfury8me
    Enfury8me
    Yeah for you!!! He is a wonderful surgeon and you will be so happy you have gone to him!! I had my sleeve by him on October 23rd last year and am now down 91 lbs. Went from a size 22/24 to a size 11/12 so far. Still have 30 lbs to goal!!
  10. judy79
    judy79
    I was treated really well!!!
  11. fleiniebop1
    fleiniebop1
    I also made the switch!!! Today as a matter of fact.. It is very important to me to have my sister with me and with were I had initially wanted to go she would not be able to stick to close to me. My date for surgery is may 17th 2013 and I am more then excited...