Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Help with meds

1. Jeanie
    Jeanie
    My liquid Zoloft states that is MUST be mixed with 4 ounces of water and taken. I am on day2 post-op and can only do 1 ounce every fifteen minutes. How do I take my meds or is there something else I can do, chewable ,anything would be better!!
  2. glaciereux
    glaciereux
    I'm meeting my psychiatrist tomorrow... maybe I can squeeze an answer for you...
  3. Hennessy
    Hennessy
    Sorry so long to respond...I take 200 mgs of zoloft in pill form at night which is the best time to take it clinically for the best effectiveness. I paid top dollar in Dallas for the best psychiatrist voted #1 after my surgery because I wanted to do things right.I had no health insurance but after the surgery, my mental health wasn't anything I wanted to mess around with. I'm doing better than ever. In my opinion, liquid form means you are less likely to take it religiously...but that's just me. It's not like you can stuff your bottle of liquid in your purse and take it discreetly. It IS hard to drink water in large amounts, so I drink maybe 4 to 6 ounces with my meds. You can only do the best you can, and taking the med is more important than the water you drink with it. The liquid is only making your stomach more full, soooooo try to get pill form if you can so you can drink more water. I hope the best for you and that all works out. I love the support in this blog here where everyone is so willing to help each other. That's what I wanted from this whole thing. Please let us know if you can get a hold of pill form. There is absolutely NO difference, I promise