Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Ay Sleevers in the Sacramento area???

1. ibcopperfire67
    ibcopperfire67
    Hello everyone
    I am looking for any Sleevers who live on the Sacramento area. I'd like to maybe meet someone else who knows what this is like. Not looking for a romance ( lol) just someone who knows how I feel.
    Hope you all have a great day,
    Staci
  2. dawnrachel
    dawnrachel
    Hi Staci, I'm in Auburn and scheduled for surgery on April 23, 13.
  3. revewp
    revewp
    Hey everyone. I am in Sacramento, well Sloughhouse and am a newbie sleever. Hope to connect with more locals.
  4. kagomechina
    kagomechina
    Raise hands!! Proud sleever here. I lived in Rio Linda..just outside of Sacramento. I was sleeved in Mexico on May 31 of this year..so far down 40lbs total
  5. kagomechina
    kagomechina
    were is Sloughhouse?
  6. ibcopperfire67
    ibcopperfire67
    Hello peeps!!! Just saw all your responses how is everyone? I think we should arrange a meeting of some sorts to share our journeys. I live above Auburn but will come down from my hills to meet you folks I have an exercise challenge group on Facebook called CONQUERING WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGES .....please feel free to join us and make some supporrive friends...
  7. Ji_ll_ian
    Ji_ll_ian
    Ahh! I am late! I am in Lodi which is only about 30 min South of Sacramento! I am getting scheduled for my surgery next week so it is coming soon and would love to be a part of a local group if you guys put one together!
  8. ibcopperfire67
    ibcopperfire67
    Howdy All
    How the heck are we doing in here?!? What's up n our smoke filled valley and foothills? I hope you all are well and loosing what you need to!! I still think we should all get together for lunch or dinner sometime. It would do us good to see other folks who are going through the same journeys........
    Have a great week
  9. phd
    phd
    I just joined; surgery is tomorrow (2/18/14). Anyone still active in this group? Any experiences to share? Advice? Wisdom? Anecdotes?