Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

DVD & MEDICAL RECORDS - A BREAKDOWN IN CUSTOMER SERVICE

1. sobiato
    sobiato
    I was told after paying the 4000.00 for surgery that the DVD of my surgery would be FREE & it was, I am now hearing rumors that there is now a fee for such DVD which is ludacris to me as it only takes 5 mins to burn a $3.00 DVD, please protect yourself by paying via paypal its the SAFEST WAY!!! Dr. Q is an EXCELLENT doctor however I have been waiting for my medical records since Jan 11, 2013 and just received partial on March 27, 2013. Has anyone else requested there DVD or medical records and are still waiting?
  2. sobiato
    sobiato
    If you have requested and still are waiting please indicate how long you have been waiting
  3. Newme2013
    Newme2013
    When I was in Tijuana I requested my DVD from Dr. Quinones and he told me that I would have my DVD before I left the clinic. I know several patients who have received it while they were there. I expected that someone would follow through and bring me my DVD at the hotel because the last day at the clinic my taxi came early to take me to the hotel. Long story short, I left Tijuana without the DVD and was later told that it was a very big undertaking to get my DVD. It has been six weeks since my surgery and I still don't have it. I don't understand how my situation could have been different from others. I was the only one who had surgery with Dr. Q. on February 17th. It has been 6 going on 7 weeks for me. I am very disappointed in the lack of follow up I have had since my surgery.
  4. Cjp17
    Cjp17
    I haven't received ANYTHING!!! My surgery was on 2/28 I was told that everything would be emailed to me but I haven't received anything as of today 1 month out
  5. sobiato
    sobiato
    Casey Jones 1/17/13 waiting on video.
    Brandy Reeves 1/28/12 waiting on video
    Taoufiq Benchekroun 1/18/2013 waiting for video
    Amber Bates 1/15/13, waiting for video
    Lientjie Smit 17 January 2013 Waiting on video
    Amber Bates Im sorry 2/15
    Kathy Ritter Miller jan 18th 2013 waiting on video
    Kelly Winslow Jan 25- waiting on video and medical records
    Jessica DuFore 2/8 waiting on video
    Allen Williams Jan. 10th waiting on DVD. I did get medical records.
    Terrie Satterlee Esquivel October 23, 2012 waiting on my Video or DVD that you were going to check on for me.
    Does it look like we'll get our videos after all? Can you let us know the status or what we can do about it?
    India Komets He wanted a list if those waiting on their video
    Amber Bates Also waiting for medical.records.
    Yanet Delgado 2-21 got video just waiting for medical records.
    Suzanne Myers Hartman 2/1
    Vanessa Nicholas jan 11, 2013 waiting on medical records
    Karen Denny 2/17/13. Would like my DVD & records.
    Debbie Warren waiting on medical records gun if you can check on that for me would be awsome
    Yanet Delgado I just need medical Records
    Yanet Delgado Surgery date feb 21, 2013
    Irmice Legros I would like my medical records also.
    DeLicia Robertson Yes I need A Dr's Note & THANK YOU
  6. sobiato
    sobiato
    CUSTOMER SERVICE IS KEY inorder to GROW YOUR BUSINESS
  7. sobiato
    sobiato
    Pat Davis waiting since 02/08/2013
    Letitia Giamanco waiting since 02/08/2013
    Patricia Clepper waiting since 02/08/2013
    Cassandra waiting since 02/05/2013
  8. Texas76058
    Texas76058
    My husband and I had our surgeries on 01/02/2013. Dr. Quinones told us he would have Henry get us a copy of the DVD's before we left. When we spoke with Henry we were told he would mail them to us. I have checked with Henry again and he told me that he is working on getting the DVD's in the mail.

My husband is upset that we still haven't gotten what was promised...
  9. Jedi
    Jedi
    Hello Everyone,

In regards to Medical records and Dvd's

I have stated Several Times and Will do so Again so that Everyone Understands Once and For All How This Works and what is Our Part and Commitment To You All.

It Has Never Been Our Policy to Include Surgical Dvd and medical Notes to our Patients, they are Available upon request from your US Doctor or they can call Dr Quinones in the Event of A medical Question, We have been doing so ever since we started our business.

Someone was promised a DVD and Medical records and we have tried to Accommodate those request

We Started Charging Because DVDs and Copies and The Personnel to take care of such task cost money just like everything else so we instituted a fee for that service as it is our right to do so as a Business, every Dr's office in the World charges a processing fee

People are coming to us for Surgery and Great Service once they are here, We want to continue that great service and there has been a breakdown in those services due to a lack of NOT DIRECT COMMUNICATION WITH US AT THE OFFICE

619 869 64 28 MY DIRECT NUMBER, call me or text from 10am to 7pm MON TO SUN and I Always Reply Back

1 866 774 3002 OFFICE Rikki is there from 9am to 6pm MON TO SAT

1 866 831 4953 Rikki also answers this number as well

Info@DrSergioQuinones.com

MyDocLine@gmail.com

Medical records are our Legal Documentation and we are required by Mexican Law to have them

Medical records are also in Spanish as it is our Countries Language

The Dvd's have to be review by our Medical team as this is how they go about doing their surgical Notes, It takes them A couple of days to do so.

Once those are done they are attached to the Medical records and are filed in the File Room and then they are available for us to go ahead and copy, scan and send to our Patients as soon as we can

I went ahead and purchased a DVD Burner so that the DVD can be Burned on the spot so we can become more efficient in copying the Dvd's

We purchased a separate scanner so we can scan and copy the records and start having them on a digital file

Some Folks are also trying to NOT PAY for their Services and It Is unfortunate that they believe they can get away with it

Please remember that in the Event of an Emergency we have the right to withhold information if we have not been Payed for our Services

We really are trying to come trough for everyone and get up to speed, take that responsibility upon myself and also please mention to you all to Contact me Directly for anything You need

We are also making changes to our Staff and will announce said changes very soon

Thank You
  10. sobiato
    sobiato
    @Texas76058 you have EVERY RIGHT TO BE UPSET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. sobiato
    sobiato
    Call Dr. Quiones in an Event of a medical question....ok well what is Dr. Quiones direct number?
  12. sobiato
    sobiato
    It takes nothing to burn a DVD and I have NEVER heard the request would have to come from our personal Doctor, this is a FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. sobiato
    sobiato
    I'm going to send Dr. Quiones a personal email to let him know how his administrative office is running bc I really feel he is truly unaware that you make nothing but EXCUSES & PROMISES and people are SICK OF IT!!!!!!
  14. NewLife4Me
    NewLife4Me
    I'll tell u I don't like that you put my full name on this post with out asking me if it was ok. I have kept this private and didn't want my name out there. Thanks for taking my private info off a secret Facebook page and putting it on here.
  15. sobiato
    sobiato
    I'm going on EVERY FORUM, EVERY WEIGHT LOSS NETWORK & warn ppl to be VERY CAREFUL....handle your business with your patients and get them what they have requested, the cost of LIVING IN TIJUANA IS DIRT CHEAP and a 8 yr old can burn a dvd
  16. shyhoneybear
    shyhoneybear
    Hi all this is debbie warren. I had my sleeve feb. 19th an i havent recieved my med. records yet.
  17. Langdon06
    Langdon06
    I just put in the request today for my medical records. Enrique stated it will take a couple of days and he will send them via email.. So I will see how long it takes and keep you all posted
  18. NewLife4Me
    NewLife4Me
    If you post on any other websites don't put other people's full names on it. I have a very high profile job and I don't want my legal name on random websites.
  19. Jedi
    Jedi
    As of Now On All of Medical records and DVD's will be available upon US Dr Request or a $50 fee
    Our Customer Service and price is second to None
    Transportation, Private Hospital Room, Internet at Hospital, personal Valet, Private Hotel Room, Free Transportation and Guests stay for Free as well as free phone service to the US so your family can call you and you can call them.

On Top of Dr Quinones Vast Surgical Experience and great bedside Manner
  20. Olga1o1
    Olga1o1
    I (Olga Fuller) had surgery on March 8th, 2013 with he wonderful Dr. Q. I am very happy with the surgeon but this whole mess with the Medical Records and DVDs is a MESS! No one seems to be getting theirs. I emailed Rick (Rikki) this time with my address, hopefully he will be able to make it happen! Please, great doctor, but horrible follow-up on service it seems!
  21. Jedi
    Jedi
    We have myself and one Staff member working on this so that it gets taken care of ASAP, Medical records will be e mailed to each of you, the DVD's will be mailed by myself within the next few days, it takes time to get across the border and I cannot use a Medical Pass to get across fast as they are for our Patients Exclusive use, so it takes me over 3 hrs to get across, but I am making it my commitment to get all of those out ASAP.

If you need to get ahold of me my personal number is 619 869 6428

We are not on Indias FB and do not see anything that you post on there. but if you contact us directly we can get you taken care of
  22. cpaliz1
    cpaliz1
    @NewLife4Me...yeah that was kinda wrong.... I just wanted to post my experience as far as making a request after surgery.

I have not requested medical records or DVD's of surgery because at this point I'm three weeks post op and I'm doing perfect! I don't need them or care for them. I did need a letter from the Dr signed after my surgery for my professor at school...I missed a big exam and she needed proof of my surgery..I received it in a few days from Henry without any problem. I have never had issues with Henry and he's been awesome with me...Even after surgery...that's just my experience.
  23. Jedi
    Jedi
    I am really triying to get ALL OF YOU TAKEN CARE OF

MY SINCERE APOLOGIES FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO KEEP UP WITH ALL OF THIS

Really giving it my best to resolve this...
  24. sobiato
    sobiato
    newlife4me omg I was not thinking that list came from India, please accept my apology, you are absolutely correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  25. NewLife4Me
    NewLife4Me
    Thanks Sobiato
  26. sobiato
    sobiato
    dr. Q is an awesome doctor that never was IN QUESTION, I have just been PERSONALLY IN TOUCH WITH HENRY and just learned he NEVER received ANY REQUEST as EVERYONE RECENTLY THOUGHT, he has no list of names or request, I was told everyone that was promised DVD's and medical records will be receiving them shortly. iF your name was not listed on the request please simply respond to this post
  27. sobiato
    sobiato
    The list we ALL RESPONDED TO ON FB, Henry is not a member of that group and that list was not forwarded to him go figure.....
  28. Enfury8me
    Enfury8me
    Henry, I have been waiting for mine since October last year, When can I expect it?
  29. Jedi
    Jedi
    Thank You Sweetie,

That is why if everyone checks this board they will see several post of mine with my numbers and e mails so that if there where any follow up to be done it would be done, My job is to make sure everything goes well from the moment you are picked up to the moment you get back on the plane and also THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN OUR FORUM FOR FOLLOW UP AND COMMENTS AND SO FORTH IF YOU NOTICE I REPLY ASAP AND TAKE CARE OF WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE.. check for yourselves and see how fast we reply and get people taken care of, I also stated that the FB Group is NOT AN Official Group of ours but Indias group and her patients and friends We are Not Members because we do not Endorse it.

Thanks to Everyone for understanding the communication breakdown, now lets get back on track and get everyone taken care of
  30. Jedi
    Jedi
    Will send you the records within 24 hrs sweetie and I will post a list of sent DVDs on here for the weekend
  31. sobiato
    sobiato
    GREAT JOB, PLEASE ENSURE EVERYONES HAPPINESS, PPL IF YOU NEED YOUR RECORDS ETC REQUEST HERE on this post this is the post for your OFFICIAL REQUEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  32. DragonsLoard
    I am going to express my feeling on this. I can not say enough good things about my experience with Dr Quinones. I am feeling great. But I am now going to share my experience with Henry Cortes since he seems to be the target of this thread. While I was in TJ as most due I had all kinds of fears and second thought and was scared out of my mind. Henry took me to the hospital and we talked, he listened to all my fears and made me feel like I was his only concern. He made me feel like I was a friend and not a patient, this meant everything to me. I have NEVER had a single issue with Henry not following thru with anything he has promised me. From the first day Dec 6, 2012 that my husband and I contacted Henry he has always been there for us. I feel like Henry has been made out to be a bad guy because of DVD's and medical records that I was NEVER told by Henry were included or offered. I first learned about DVD's and medical records 2 weeks AFTER my surgery in a post in this group made by someone else who seemed to offer them to everyone that was having surgery with Dr. Quinones at the time. It's very sad that someone who is considering having surgery with Dr. Quinones would change their mind after reading this thread.
  33. judy79
    judy79
    Thank you Henry for all of your hard work!!!
  34. judy79
    judy79
    Hope everyone is receiving their medical records
  35. Jedi
    Jedi
    Working on this Entire list here.... everyone will get their records by the latest on Easter Sunday..
  36. Irmice
    Irmice
    Waiting for medical records. Thanks.
  37. sobiato
    sobiato
    Henry keep it positive you are on the right path, no turning back now, I also want to personally say I appreciate your text & I believe you will do EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!
  38. Newme2013
    Newme2013
    So happy to hear I will be receiving my DVD shortly. Henry, please don't let me down.
  39. Smitlien
    Smitlien
    I had my surgery Jan 17th still waiting for my dvd and medical records, please get back to me on this issue
  40. Smitlien
    Smitlien
    I had my surgery Jan 17th still waiting for my dvd and medical records, please get back to me on this issue
  41. Eleanorrose
    Eleanorrose
    Hello Jeddi,

I appericate that say you are following Mexican law; however, if you are choosing to seek American Patients then you have to be aware in America patients have a right to their records and have the same expections in Mexico, which is why so many ask for their records. I have decided not to get my records since I am doing so great and don't see a need for them. Yet many Americans feel better having their records. As for the charge, you are right it is dirt cheap to make a dvd, but it does involve paying someone, time, and effort. All of those things are worth fiances. $50 is high, yet some charge is reasonable. Remember everyone, Dr. Q is the best and has helped all of us, I think we Americans can be very demanding and over whelm a small hospital, such as the one Dr. Q has, so let's be a little bit kinder and for myself I am very grateful for Dr. Q and the nurse who took care of me, she was excellent.
    Eleanor Rose
    Eleanor Rose
  42. amberbates21
    amberbates21
    I had surgery on 2/15 waiting for medical records and DVD.

Thank you Henry!
  43. PlatinumPink
    PlatinumPink
    Judy, that was an extremely rude post from you. I don't appreciate your blanket statements about an entire group of people based on one common medium for discussing our weight loss journey. I would have expected more from someone who works for the doctor. Your lack of professionalism leaves a bad taste in my mouth, and I assure you that if I feel that way, I am not the only one.
  44. crmbrole
    crmbrole
    Wow, I just became a member of this website yesterday, looking for information about Dr. Q and Dr. A. I was contacted by Mr. Cortez in a timely matter, and I appreciate that. Reading everyones threads today has made me feel embaressed how grown people (adults) react when they don't get a dvd/medical records. Were you going to show the dvd for Easter or just keep for prosperity. Medical records if your US doctor would like a copy of them then they can contact Dr. Q. after you sign a medical release form and pay for the copy of your records (majority of offices in the States charge you $30 and up to copy your medical records). In Mexico they dont have a right to privacy law or have to provide you will medical records and if they do there probably in spanish. So hopefully you can read spanish. Can anyone just be happy the your surgery went well and your on the road to a healthier life and Im sure you are very happy that Dr. Q did a great job and his staff was accomidating to your needs while you were there. Seriously it's Good Friday give Dr. Q and his staff a break. Im sure I will get lots of negative responses and I look forward to reading them. Just remember Jesus loves you! Were not promised a tomorrow so choose your words and actions carefully today!!!
  45. Dunamys
    Dunamys
    I havent had the surgery but just wanted to say that it takes time and theres a lot of patients going in and out everyday plus if you research online u will see that everyother doctor price is high and with Dr. quinones u get the best care for the lowest price and Im sure his not aware of everything that goes around him so please be nice. I asked henry to send me a letter signed by Dr Q so I can give it to my boss at work and to be honest he sent it to me the following day so im guessing they are busy and will get everything donde as soon as possible.
  46. judy79
    judy79
    crmbrole you are correct.

Thats just my opinion
  47. sobiato
    sobiato
    Not sure why ppl are on this post for other than MEDICAL RECORDS & DVD, anything else is IRRELEVANT, wow what ppl do and say for attention!!!!
  48. sobiato
    sobiato
    @Jeddi this post is STRICTLY about Medical Records & DVD's please don't let it turn into anything else, as nmentioned time & time again Dr. Q is an AWESOME & very SKILLED PHYSICIAN; however by the many ppl responding to this post regarding their medical records & dvds there was a breakdown in communication & we have figured out since then who was responsible for that breakdown, but moving forward please continue to do as you stated by satisfying and handling all the past patients request, thanks.
  49. judy79
    judy79
    I was just so happy about the wonderful care, I can wait on my records as long as there is no emergency with me
  50. sobiato
    sobiato
    My inbox is flooding with ppl sending me private messages, 1 of the concerns they are asking is OUT OF 108 members that belongs to Dr. QUIONES GROUP, it is always only the same 2 ppl that respond in Henry's defense!!! Look ppl I understand your frustration, I also notice the same 2 ppl, I know it gets old but the same way you have a right to comment so do they, again this post is about Medical Records & DVDS. Henry made a vow to take care of the issues, he asked everyone to be patient as he handles the many request to satisfy everyone, can we give him the opportunity to do that!! The same 2 ppl responding has NOTHING to do with your request...stay focus please!! If this is any consolation I think 1 out the 2 actually works for the doctor so their comments are not to be given any merit but to be expected
  51. DragonsLoard
    Vanessa, I am not sure if I am 1 of the 2 people that you were talking about, but if I am this is my response to you. My opinion has as much merit as yours does. I have never done anything to you or anyone other than try to help them. You say this is a string for medical records but yet you take cheap shots at people like me who have not said anything bad about you. I have been trying to help people one by one get the exact same things you are asking for; the difference is I do not attack people on a public forum. I send an email and make phone calls. I try to support people who are going through this journey some by themselves with no family support and it hurts to have someone like you attack me because i support Dr. Q and his staff. I do agree this mess that was created by someone else should be cleaned up but attacking Dr. Q's staff & other patients just don't seem to be right. If anyone has a problem with me they are free to email me and ask questions I have noticed that there is only a few people on this thread so not sure who is flooding your inbox with complaints about me. I do know that over half the people are in my Facebook group and I have never heard a bad thing from them said to me on there, in fact just the opposite because we are there to support each other. In fact Even when I was kicked me out of India's Dr. Q. group earlier this week for no reason I never posted a thing about it, I never posted anything about when we were all in TJ having our sleeve done with 2 other people who I will not name. So you’re right let’s keep this about the DVD's & medical records and stop the negative comments about people.
  52. Newme2013
    Newme2013
    Wow!! I don't think we should expect that there would be people on the Doctor's staff calling his patients crooks and telling people where their lips pucker up. My guess is Dr. Quinones would be shocked were this brought to his attention.
  53. Jedi
    Jedi
    I Apologize for the Inappropriate comments.

Again this a group for Patients and Our Staff to Help Each other out.

Nothing Else !!

I am working on getting those comments Removed.

Dr Quinones does not encourage or promote anything else but great Service and Medical Experience
  54. kittvalley
    kittvalley
    Not true sobiato, there are far more people that appreciate Henry and all he does than you give credit for. The customer service that they (Henry and staff) have provided to me and many others is more then I could have ever asked for.

This is all really sad to me that people can go off on such immature tangents....
  55. Newme2013
    Newme2013
    What a coincidence DragonsLoard! Earlier this week I was kicked out of your FB Group for no reason. I also did not say anything until now. Wonder what's going on.
  56. sobiato
    sobiato
    FIRST @kittvalley I dont know you and if you had a good experience with your SLEEVE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE THAN KUDOS TO YOU, everyone is different so their experiences will be different if you had great customer service then start a post and express that, however keeping with the business at hand this post is about those that want there medical records and dvds, your great experience with Dr. Q or Henry can't assist them with retrieving their items, also FYI I have my medical records and dvd so my post wasnt about me it was to assist others
  57. DragonsLoard
    I'm sorry Newme2013, I never knew you were in my group with over 300 members it is hard to keep track of who was or was not part of the group. There are 6 admins I am just 1 I never added you nor did I remove you. A small message to all Have a Blessed Easter Sunday & Henry thank you for all you do.
  58. amberbates21
    amberbates21
    I was kicked from the group as well because I participated in "India's Dr Q" group more. Its all very childish in my opinion. We should not be kicked out of any group for communication more in any other. We are all going through the same thing and it is nice to have support and options from all around!!!

Just because someone in the other group is disliked by you or any one else does not give the right to remove someone- it VERY immature.
  59. DragonsLoard
    I totally agree Amber, that's how I felt when I was removed from India"s Dr Q"s Facebook group. Again I have not removed anyone from the group for being in the another group, I myself am in other groups too. Please remeber I am only 1 of several admins.
  60. sobiato
    sobiato
    300 + MEMBERS means absolutely nothing, as long as your getting the support you need and LOSING then EVERYONE is winning!!!!1
  61. sobiato
    sobiato
    @DragonsLoard you are correct you wouldnt know who is flooding MY INBOX bc the opperative word is MY, next I have no idea what you are speaking of when you say you never spoke about when we were in TJ SLEEVED TOGETHER, what could you say as myself and my sleeve buddy Michelle walked to your room to show you genuine support bc you screamed and cried all night, the nurses stated you werent doing well so we tried to comfort you as much as we possible could!!!! Next I'm not an administrator of India's FB group (the group of crooks), did I have the authority to delete you "NO", but I won't lie and say it made me a difference either way. Please dont take my comments as personal attacks, my only issue is this, if I'm speaking on a certain topic, don't comment if your comments aren't relevant meaning if I'm speaking of apples don't comment oranges, if you have your medical records and dvd then this topic wasn't really for you but once again you felt the need to comment which your comments did not further assist anyone in getting their medical records or dvd any faster, the post was for those who are seeking theirs, it's nothing personal!! If you had phenomenal CUSTOMER SERVICE great, understand this is for those who didn't receive the same courtesy that was shown to you thats all babes nothing more
  62. DragonsLoard
    Well good morning to you too, @soboato I see your wonderful helpful self is here again today. For those who are following this thread and may be getting a wrong idea about Dr. Q or his staff because of all the negativity things being said and shown here. This is a thread about getting DVD's and records that were promised by someone other than Dr. Q and I know his staff is working hard to resolve this situation so threads like this will no longer exist. I see that the mention of the surgery pain being brought up let me say a lot of which is wildly over stated but I’m sure the concern was well meant. I was in pain really bad the first few hours but we all are we just went through major surgery. I did not sleep my first night due to discomfort but i did not mind because I watched the movies like the Hobbit, Twilight Breaking Dawn 2, Journey 2, & Rise of the Guardians oh and played Farmville 2. So the pain really was not that bad and never bad enough to cry. Once again I hope that future sleevers looking at Dr. Q are not turned away by all the friendly helpfulness of some comments I’m sure they are meant to help not hurt.
  63. sobiato
    sobiato
    @dragonloard post like this will exist when people have a difference of opinion, there was no punt intended regaridng your pain, the point I was making is that I along with my surgery buddy had also just had major surgery and yet once we heard you werent doing well we tried to comfort you a gesture of support, also anyone following this post the post should be RELEVANT TO THAT INDIVIDUAL, I don't or wouldn't follow nor comment on the topic of how to build a bomb if it had NO RELEVANCE TO ME OR MY EXISTENCE, but I guess everyone is different. Lastly @dragonsloard I see from your profile picture your sleeve is agreeing with you, can't see your face though
  64. kallima_butterfly
    kallima_butterfly
    wow
  65. judy79
    judy79
    Hope everyone had a happy Easter
  66. DragonsLoard
    I agree Kallima_butterfly...WOW.... Yes we did, thanks Judy
  67. Bama
    Bama
    So ummm since you all are off of food let's just attack everyone about everything all in one thread to get the chaos fix.

Bottom line for me is as I stated before...

the Dr is AWESOME
    medical STAFF is awesome

My experience with customer service and follow through sucked and many things we were told ended up being utter BS.
    T

If jedi, judy or wtf ever it is wants the story posted in full rest assured I got no issue posting it.

I just do not want to hurt the doctor, as I think he is not aware of any of this.

IMHO everyone is trying to make as much as possible as fast as possible (not counting the DR) that they are screwing up the long
    term reputation for a short term gain.

Oh if you get paid, reduced rate or affiliate monies from anything to do with this then don't bother even attempting
    to chime in with the rah rah as you will not like my response to it. I don't care two shakes about your input,
    as all you are doing is trying to save your dollars.

Nothing worse to me than leeches and right now there are a couple of users that are on that list.
  68. Newme2013
    Newme2013
    Bama, all I can say is I wish there was a Like button for your post. I would definitely hit it!
  69. sobiato
    sobiato
    @Bamma you SAID THAT!!!
  70. sobiato
    sobiato
    @DRAGONLOARD wow at the no picture of your face, must not be comfortable with the skin your in....DONT COME FOR ME UNLESS I SEND FOR YOUR YOU!
  71. sobiato
    sobiato
    @Bamma I would love for you to join the private group of crooks they refer to us by
    https://www.facebook.com/home.php?re...ups/MedEviews/
  72. sobiato
    sobiato
    I'm going to start a new post next week to ask how many have actually received their items (dvd or medical records) since this post, it should be NO EXCUSES NOW, AS IT WAS BROUGHT DIRECTLY TO THE ATTENTION of the PATIENT coordinator
  73. Newme2013
    Newme2013
    @Bama LIKE, @Sobiato LIKE
  74. Bama
    Bama
    THANKS GUYS.

I truly want to stress that I think the DR is probably your best bet for this.

Just be prepared to demand what you paid for.

DO NOT choose another Dr. based on my posts, DR. Q is your best choice to make.

just make sure that you have everything lined up, do not leave anything to ' they have it covered".

If you spouse if accompanying you, make sure they bring enough case to get food, drinks, even the taxi back to the hotel (20 to 25 USD) and
    that you have the actual address wrote down for them to give to the taxi Driver.

DO NOT depend on the hired help that speaks english to be there for them at anytime.

The staff goes BEYOND their job descriptions and I will forever remember the one that went out her way for me.

but as the fact is you are in Mexico, if you do not speak fluent english then ..... well you know the rest.

hey I get it people are busy etc etc etc etc etc etc etc... but I know for a fact I can run it better than it is now.

so in closing the Dr is awesome, the medical staff rules and just be prepared to be the b***h and demand what you are promised and it will all go smooth.

also deal DIRECT with henry ... even though he let me down he is the one to deal with.

do NOT deal with anyone else in regards to the schedule or payment... they are 3rd level... Henry is the one you want to deal with.
  75. cpaliz1
    cpaliz1
    FREEDOM OF SPEECH! You don't like it, to dam bad!
  76. sobiato
    sobiato
    RELEVANT FREEDOM OF SPEECH.....#agree