Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

May or June

1. DeliciousD
    DeliciousD
    So im thinking lol it is a big decision though
    trying to make it fit in my schedule where as i would go and also have a week to lay up in San Diego
    before Heading back to nyc
    so its late may or june

im just concerned about energy levels and not being dehydrated i guess ill know more as my schedule
    gets up to date im torn a bit between two Drs
    i have had procedures in Mexico before so i have no fear of mexico

thank you all for you posts and advice

DD
  2. Dunamys
    Dunamys
    Hi Dlicious, well I have meet a couple of people that have already gone to have this surgery and with Dr. Quinoes Sergio he does the surgery at Santa Fe Hospitall u spent 2 days at the hospital and 1 day at the hostel and the following day u go back home, at this point everyone that I known has done the same u dont really have to saty extra nights well unless u wan to. Im having my surgery with Dr Quinoes in april 24 and ill be staying at the hospital. Google him because one of the things I really liked about him is that he does 4 surgerys a day and in a hospital that for me a veryyyy inportant. Well good luck on your journey :0)
  3. A_deshotel
    A_deshotel
    Im planning to have my sleeve with dr Q end of may/beginning of June.
  4. DragonsLoard
    A_deshotel you will be very happy with Dr. Quinones. He is a awesome surgeon and everyone in his staff is great! Good luck!
  5. PlatinumPink
    PlatinumPink
    DeliciousD, I had my surgery with Dr. Q on 4/16 and I could not be happier. The entire staff treated me like royalty. Dr. Q personally checked on me more than once. I always had someone with me, whether it was Henry, Alma, or Mayra. I was not really ever alone. I felt very safe and protected. I never once felt like there was anything wrong with my body after the surgery, I felt like I was in great hands the whole time. You will not regret your decision if you go with Dr. Q. He truly cares about his patients, and you can tell when you look into his eyes or if he shakes your hand. Good luck and feel free to ask me any questions to help facilitate you in your decision.
  6. galmila
    galmila
    If you have never been to San Diego it is beautiful. Zoo (pandas!), SeaWorld, Old Town. Can you take a mini vacation before the surgery? I know the last thing I will want to do after my surgery on the 23rd of May (this month I am excited) is go visit the Pandas (it is a lot of walking) even though I love love the zoo.
  7. DeliciousD
    DeliciousD
    I have not had my surgery yet still debating dates
    I'm curious I hear if no complications every Dr has some
    What are some complications from Dr Q