Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

No Longer in the 300's

1. bestnester
    bestnester
    Today was my weigh in day (I just do it weekly) and I am officially under 300. What an amazing feeling!
  2. alfasig
    alfasig
    Wow. Congrats. I weighed at 310 this morning. I'm knocking at the door.
  3. Eileen123
    Eileen123
    Thats great! I'm not sleeved yet, but will be April 29th if everything goes as ordered. I remember when dieting doing the south beach, and I had started at like 340, and went to about 289. I was over joyed to be under 300 again. But gained it all back But I will be there again by the end of this year I'm sure! And will have that same joyous feeling once again. Kepp up the good work!
  4. inchbyinch
    inchbyinch
    Congratulations! Waiting for that day myself..perhaps in April!! Keep rockin' it!!
  5. DaleLanc
    DaleLanc
    Congrats!
    That makes two of us!
    For the first time in over 15 years, I am under 300 as of last week, at 299. I hope tomorrow shows even more loss.
  6. natty
    natty
    Its a truly the best feeling!!! Well im sure once im out of the 2's I'll say the same but for now I'll be happy being out of the 3's im 6 months out and have lost 107 lbs!!!! This has been the best decision of my life!
  7. rowdyrazorback
    rowdyrazorback
    Congrats.......you can do it! I will be joining you soon. My new life starts on April 15th.....Keep us informed!
  8. bestnester
    bestnester
    Thanks for the kind comments! I wanna scream IM UNDER 300 POUNDS, but remind myself that being that high wasn't the best to start at lol
  9. GWENC69
    GWENC69
    Congrats!!!! I am also @ 310 so I to will soon be under 300. I can't wait....
  10. ink54
    ink54
    I agree I started at 407 and 10 mo. Out I'm now down to 274 pounds! I have now moved to florida( from monneaota) to take care of my gma and i go for at least 2 walks a day! The weather change sure helps and thay have a support group at the near by hosp I'm going to tonight! I'm hoping to be at 260 by my year mark! Accually wanna pass my dad up who is at 250 by my year mark ( witch was what I weighed in in highschool) #foodshallnottemptusnomore!! Good luck everyone!
  11. ink54
    ink54
    Minnesota*
  12. healedheart
    healedheart
    Wow that is a lot of weight loss in 10 months. It is so encouraging!