Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Just a random thought

1. PunaGirl
    PunaGirl
    I am about to spend a bunch of money for a passport that doesn't expire for 10 years and its going to have a FAT GIRL photo on it!
    On the other hand it would be pretty awesome to lose enough weight that I had to take a new photo to match the new thinner me( a little positive thinking never hurts).
  2. happyhabit
    happyhabit
    lol, I thought about that when I applied for my passport too! I figure it is a great reminder of where we came from!
  3. Texas76058
    Texas76058
    Thats why I just got the passport card. Saved me money and I know I'll want a new passport with a current photo.
    I have my passport card as my "before" photo!
  4. Eleanorrose
    Eleanorrose
    hello, Lots of luck! The fun thing they may not believe it is you so i would ask the passport people what do you do when you no longer look at that photo. Plus, once you have a pass port and you are the new you GO somewhere!
  5. Olga1o1
    Olga1o1
    At least the passport doesnt have your "current weight" in it like our driver licenses do.
  6. DragonsLoard
    I did the same thing as Texas76058 I just got the passport card. They way I look at it, I'll wait about a year before I get my passport.
  7. PlatinumPink
    PlatinumPink
    Omg Olga! Mine does not ask for my weight only my height. Geez! I would hate to have that on my DL!!!

But yes, looking back at the picture on the card is going to be so much fun!
  8. kallima_butterfly
    kallima_butterfly
    My passport had me a a burnette and im blonde now....the canadian security almost didnt let me on a plane it was that differeny. And yep my weight and height are on my drivers license too!