Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Jedi.. videos???

1. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    This is for Henry. Still waiting on the video from surgery.. ?? Any updates? i understand it takes a while but its been a while so please update me.. Ty
  2. maisy2
    maisy2
    Don't feel alone. Henry hasn't sent me the post op diet yet and Monday it will be a month since I had the surgery. I want to send the money next month for my video but I'm afraid to.
  3. DeliciousD
    DeliciousD
    these are things that concern me !! you did not leave with a post op diet ?
  4. Savagels650
    Savagels650
    Me, too Henry. My surgery date was 2/11/13 and I was the only surgery that day. Thank you.
  5. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    Yes of course they gave a post op diet. Dr Q handed mine to me.. I probably would have asked while I was there if he hadnt.. Or in the hotel room the next day.. they should of provided one.. Nothing to worry about i just would like to get my video. I was sleeved in November and didnt realize they even videotaped it. So he has to find mine.. I know they are busy.. Dont worry.. Things are gonna be just fine .. Dr Q does good work..
  6. Jedi
    Jedi
    Hey everyone

Im almost finished finished with the DVD's.....

Maisy I sent you the diet right after your procedure, I am sending it right now

The records and DVD's have at least a 6 week turn around time... They have to be given to me by Dr Quinones and the Medical team after they have reviewed them...

We have stated this from the start so please lets just state it once and for all that there is a minimum 6 week turn around time

Thanks everyone