Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Welcome

1. BigChicken
    BigChicken
    Welcome everyone, this is just a place for people of the single or near single to meet. We will have our sleeves in common.
    Just a quick over view about me. I have been fat all of my adult life, I was not a fat kid until about the age of 9.
    I have been divorced for over 10 years. I live in Mississippi with my two teenagers. I have a 20 year old daughter and a 17 year old son.
    I am self employed, I am caregiver for a women with dementia. We have fun together and I have worked for her for just over a year now, before doing this I was a nanny and I loved it.
    I hope we can meet here and have some fun.
    Mississippi Hugs
    Cecilia
  2. Rae
    Rae
    Thanks for creating this Cecilia :-)

I am in Kansas with a preteen son. I am happy alone as I am very independent but recently feeling lonely which is new for me.
  3. bambi805
    bambi805
    hi all i just got divorced, and very happy have not been sleeved yet waiting for surgons call ,i live in calif like that too am looking for some new friends that dont always want to go out to eat.
  4. LadyBug36
    LadyBug36
    Hi.. I am also from North Mississippi and I have been divorced about a year and a half.. I have 2 boys, 10 and 3. I will have my sleeve on Dec 9th. I would love to meet new people, but as for most overweight women, I am self conscious about going on dates. I hope one day to meet someone who loves me as well as both my children. Good luck everyone... and so glad this group is here!
  5. BettyBoop88
    BettyBoop88
    Well, I actually joined the site in general today, and thought I would fully put myself out completely. I am 23-y-o female, definitely single (actually have been my whole life thus far), I have no children (just 2 nieces). I am pursuing my bachelor's degree in social work. I have been overweight my whole life (that I can remember)...that may be why I've stayed single. I have been with men, but never a relationship. I have a lot of trust issues and self-esteem issues, but I am hoping to find someone who can be patient with me and my issues. This whole site is motivational, and I'm glad I found this group.
  6. browneyedgirl
    browneyedgirl
    Hi everyone!

Like BettyBoop88, I am young - 21 about to be 22. I will be sleeved on the 28th of December (can't believe it's less than a week!). I've never been married, and currently, I'm not involved with anyone. This sleeve journey as a single person certainly is a different one! I'm excited for the future and new possibilities that will be available once I've lost weight and the person on the outside can keep up with the person on the inside.

I hope this group can become more active and we can really be supportive of eachother.

Praying for you ladies!

Jenny
  7. Binks
    Binks
    Hi everyone! I am currently in the midst of a divorce. He walked out the night before my surgery, back on November 15th. I have lost some weight, but the stress and strains of the emotional up-heavel is making it difficult. Hoping to make some friends and maybe even one day find someone who wants to take this journey with me! Trying to keep my chin up!
  8. C-Otter
    C-Otter
    I am a 34 y.o. Female in Florida. I have been heavy for the past 10-15 years, but it has gotten worse here lately. I am not only heavy, and having a sleeve, but I also need a heart transplant. Can we say double whammy! Am very leery of relationships due to this. Am glad that this support group is here.
  9. Sonia
    Sonia
    Hey everyone! Sonia here. 40yrs and in a comfortable place in life at this time. Ready to take better care of myself. Quit smoking, had a breast reduction feeling great! Dating now has become null and void. Time for me now! Nice to have this support.
  10. BBARB
    BBARB
    Barbara, 38, Italian (actually Sicilian and proud to be) living in US for the past years but could get rid of this strong accent! As Sonia (beautiful name btw) I am in a comfortable place and taking the ultimate step to take a good care of myself. I have been engaged but not married (consider myself blessed on this one). I have been in several relationships, but haven't found my man. I look of a man that makes me laugh everyday and adores (not love, one step above: adoration !!!!). I am actually dating a very good man but I am afraid we are not hitting off.....so I see myself becoming single soon ...AGAIN
  11. Bluegrass state
    Bluegrass state
    I'm Diane - 42 yrs old, Divorced, one teenage son. Have always gotten the "Oh you have such a beautiful face" comment, which probably means the rest of me is shot to hell??? lol So - my weight never hurt me physically until the past 5-7 years or so.. now I have arthritis in my feet and lower back pain.. I know its from carrying all this extra weight. I want to look better and feel better! And, thus, "stop wasting the pretty", as they say!!!!
  12. hnybun128
    hnybun128
    Hi everyone! I'm 36, divorced for over a decade and have one teenage son. I've dated on and off for the last decade or so, but nothing too serious or long term (ie over a year or so). It's been more than 6 months since I've dated. I think I use my weight to keep people at a distance sometimes. Right now, I'm looking forward to being healthy again and being able to be more active.
  13. SECRETSLEEVE
    SECRETSLEEVE
    I have been sleeved for 12 days and I'm single in South Florida