DeliciousD
    Just wondering if Dr Q removes your gall bladder
    Is it an option as I'm nearing my decision I believe I will
    Have surgery this spring

Thanks
    DD
  2. Enfury8me
    Enfury8me
    I suppose he could if you wanted him to. I didn't have to have anything extra removed but I know he removes other things from his clients.
  3. DragonsLoard
    Your best bet is to contact Henry Cortes and he will be able to answer ALL your questions. Any answer you could get here would be pure speculation. Henrys numbers are 866-866-774-3002 619-869-6428. I am sure Henry can answer all your questions and maybe you'll be able to reach a decision.
  4. DeliciousD
    DeliciousD
    lol @enfury8me "he Removes other things from his clients" lol
    i know to contact them ,im just asking questions to hear from patients thats whats most important to me is hearing from patients at this point
    I dont have Facebook so i come here to ask question from people with real life experience thats how i feel is best to make my decision .
    thank you for your advice !
    best
    DD
  5. Olga1o1
    Olga1o1
    By "other things" she means that he recently removed another client's large cyst and tied her tubes for her (for a small additional fee). Dr. Q is a general doctor and works at the large local hospital as well as running his own practice, I'm sure he CAN do the gallbladder as well just have to talk to Henry and set it up ahead of time. I think in a way that is a good idea, less scars in the future if they have to go in and do it later anyways. I didn't have mine removed, trying to be overly optemistic and hope that like some mine will not fail me. :/
  6. zmdh39
    Yes, he can remove the gallbladder, but you would need to contact his office to get the details
  7. imtad
    imtad
    I did not go to Dr Q but I went to Dr Almanza and yes you can get your gallbladder removed at the same time. You end up with 2 extra holes. It cost me an extra $800.
  8. lindmar
    lindmar
    I thought I had a hernia & Dr Q would have repaired it at the same time for an extra fee (can't remember 500 or 1,000). Anyway, when he got in there he found I didn't have one...woohoo! Was happy he was honest about that.
  9. Eleanorrose
    Eleanorrose
    i have read on other sites that many people have their gal bladder removed when they have the gastric surgery because there is a high percentage of gall bladders need to be removed. i did not have one so I did not have to have it removed; however if I had had one I would trust Dr. Q completly. I can not tell you how much he puts you at ease and how much I trust him.

Eleanor Rose
  10. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    LOL!! He is a General Surgeon. He removed lots of gall bladders and repairs lots hernias. Only half his practice is weight loss surgery.. I think its like 800 to 1000 ,more to have it done at same time.. pssssst...If he thinks its bad he ll do the right thing regadless of money.. Even if you dont mention it till you get there.. Its fine.. At least tell him one way or another so he can take a peak... I never mentioned because i never had a chance.. i did when i saw him face to face.. IMO try to keep it!