Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

It's our turn!!!

1. Maia0628
    Maia0628
    Finally we get to have the surgery we want so badly. I just wanted to give all us March sleevers support, well wishes and speedy recoveries!
  2. aasmith
    aasmith
    thanks. have u had urs yet?
  3. laserskingirl
    laserskingirl
    Im March 21 and soooo excited!!! Well wishes!!
  4. WyomingDiva
    WyomingDiva
    Excitement doesn't even begin to cover how I feel!

Good luck to everyone!
  5. lubba143
    lubba143
    I just had mine on March 4th and I couldn't be happier. ..
  6. mrsomaha
    mrsomaha
    I leave in 1 week. So excited
  7. cassandra
    cassandra
    Im March 11.that's Monday Hell yeah ready,ready,&ready.Thank you Jesus...
  8. mrsgoodteach@yahoo.com
    mrsgoodteach@yahoo.com
    I'm so excited that I can hardly sleep! Congratulations to us all!!!
  9. Feather370
    Feather370
    Omg I cannot believe surgery is Monday. In 48 hours time, I will be recovering hospital with hopefully no complications. I have been anxious with some tears on and off all day. My fiance has been super supportive and I Am grateful for all the hugs and love from him. Wow again, Monday ....its finally here.
  10. Noriegal65
    Noriegal65
    My friend was sleeved two years ago and she was out for her morning walk and showed up at my door this morning really excited for my surgery and giving me advice on what to prepare for that will make me more comfortable after coming home. I'm so excited Monday evening I will be waking up in recovery Thank you Lord !
  11. Noriegal65
    Noriegal65
    Oh yeah and Prayers,Blessings and well wishes for all of you that's sleeved or about to be sleeved God Bless you all.
  12. ShrinkingNikkiAZ
    ShrinkingNikkiAZ
    I'm March 20th, so nervous and excited! Cannot wait to really start losing these excess pounds and become the me I was born to be!
  13. colloquial
    colloquial
    Woohoo to all of us :-)
  14. Olga1o1
    Olga1o1
    Prayers and blessings on to all of you as well!! I was just sleeved this weekend. Recovering in a hotel room before having to fly back home tomorrow.
  15. shasha104
    shasha104
    Good luck to you all. I will be sleeved be 03/22. Today is day 4 of my liquid diet.