Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Skin and Ink

1. jennann5
    jennann5
    I'm not sure how many of you out there have tattoos...but if anyone has experienced warping of the work or ink becoming wonky after weight loss, I'd like to hear about it. So far mine have held up fine...
  2. slojo67
    slojo67
    Mine are actually back to normal, as I got them when I was small to begin with...
  3. brabri
    brabri
    I've wondered about when I lose the weight will my tattoos still look good. I just got a cap sleeve and I'm worried that it will change...has anyone elses changed...color, fade or not look like a flower any more??
  4. A Better Life
    A Better Life
    omg I had not even thought about my tatts once I lose the weight...hope fully they stay the same
  5. tat2jules
    tat2jules
    I have a lovely BIG whale fluke across my lower back and my partner is teasing me that when I've lost all my weight it will look like a sardine
  6. CaymanKarma
    CaymanKarma
    I can't wait for my new tatts post-op. Know it will be a while but I am anxious to see what my current ones are going to look like after my skin settles. I have big arms and tattoos on both upper shoulder areas, on my back, and a thigh. Want to touch up the back ones -- I have 2-- but hubby says to wait til after the loss. Oh well...

Would love to see before and after pics if anyone has any!
  7. Deejaycee76
    Deejaycee76
    I have both shoulders-to-biceps done...they still look great. Granted...they aren't on my stomach. Lol.
  8. julesdeck
    julesdeck
    Honesty I haven't thought about it since I have no clue as to how they will look. Have 4 total, 2 med large on back, one on upper breast (that one will shift I'm sure) and my inner ankle. I'm looking forward to getting a large hip thigh one done when I'm done..
  9. apythia
    apythia
    I have one on what used to be the upper part of my breast. Now that I lost 14 inches on my bust, it's definitely warped since my breasts have sagged majorly. I figure breast reduction surgery will be somewhere in my future so I am trying not to let it get to me. Once I see where my breast ends up, then I'll consider cover tat or repair work of some kind.

I desperately want to get more but I've been holding off due to sagging skin and the fact I am not at goal weight.