Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

My Journey in TJ ends tomorrow :(

1. cpaliz1
    cpaliz1
    Tomorrow I head back home. I'm actually a bit sad. I've met such great people and makes me sad to think ill never see them again. Esther took such good care of me while I was at the clinic and even my Mom. Esther was constantly checking on me even though my Mom was there which was nice. Alma is the sweetest as well. She really goes out of her way to make sure that the patient and family member is happy. She always made sure my Mom had something to eat. She always knew the best places to go and would go out of her way to go there. Whether it was shopping, food for my Mom or broth and the BEST Popsicles for me. She even managed to get me a manicure by Trisha in my hotel room for $15. I didn't need a pedi but she will do both for $35. I don't think there's anything you could ask Alma and her say no. Then of course there's Dr. Quinones. Was pretty amazing to talk to him on a one on one basis. He made me feel at ease 100% of the time. He's so friendly and personable and will also do anything for the patient including driving me to the hotel himself. Really amazing to see a Dr not think that something like that would be below him. Hotel del Rio was very nice as well and the staff were very helpful. After picking up my prescriptions I left them in Alma's car. I had no idea how to reach her. The hotel staff called Henry for me to let him know so that Alma could bring them to me. Of course Alma was quick with bringing them to me. Meeting Ashlie Myers and Jovanney was icing on top of the cake. Over all I really had an amazing experience and it really felt like a little mini vacation. My Mom wants to come back to get sleeved herself and I can't wait to volunteer to come with her!
  2. cassandra
    cassandra
    That's great u had a good experience.im going on Monday if the Lord will.hoping i will have an good experience.
  3. Dunamys
    Dunamys
    Its good to know that everything went well with u, Im counting the days to head overthere on april 24 but I think im the onlyone schedule for that day until further notice :0( ....well good luck
  4. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    I loved Esther.!! She was aaaamazing!!