Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

looking for Surgical

1. DeliciousD
    DeliciousD
    journals from the last few weeks who has had surgery ?
    very few after reports or am i just looking in the wrong places
    thanks
    DD
  2. DragonsLoard
    I think your looking in the wrong places. Unfortunately for new patients like yourself most of Dr Q's patients are posting in the private Facebook support group. If you would like to join send me a message and I'll be more than happy to add you to the group. Hope this helps.
    Stacy
  3. Eleanorrose
    Eleanorrose
    I would also like tojoin the private Face book support group, I will see everyone on Friday!

Eleanor Rose
  4. sobiato
    sobiato
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/310704765706111/ CLICK ON THE LINK AND JOIN THE ORIGINAL PRIVATE FB SUPPORT GROUP STARTED BY INDIA A PATIENT TURNED COORDINATOR, THE GROUP HAS A LOT OF POST OP AND PRE OP INFORMATION
  5. sobiato
    sobiato
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/310704765706111/ HERES THE FB LINK CLICK ON IT AND JOIN THE GROUP
  6. ashlie
    ashlie
    I just had surgery Friday and I have posted a few blogs on my profile over the last few days.
  7. judy79
    judy79
    You can't click on my FB group because its completely secret but its great with 130 menbers. If you would like to join send me your email address and I'll invite you We keep it that was to protect our members privacy!!!

I got sleeved early today, but there are many who would answer all your questions
  8. zmdh39
    I had surgery, it was fabulous, you can read about it in my blog and posts
  9. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    I agree. I dont see many after posts on here. i dont see anyone posting their results afterwards.. I dont do facebook so i guess ill be guessing how all if you are and what you have lost.. I posted my updates so feel free to read mine..
  10. DeliciousD
    DeliciousD
    i dont do Facebook either and i do not see many post op reports which makes me nervous.