Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

my hubby and i

1. michelle12178
    michelle12178
    well i am being sleeved on Nov.22,2011 and my hubby will be doing it the nxt few months and i m very excitied about it! my surgery will be 2 day after our 7th wedding anniversy
  2. Neurorat
    Neurorat
    Congrats! I am going in February and my husband in March (if all goes well with his insurance). I really wanted to go first :-))
  3. michelle12178
    michelle12178
    i wish the best of luck neurorat
  4. Feeross
    Feeross
    Hi all,
    My hubby and I have decided to do it at the same time. We will be getting sleeved on dec. 14th. I didn't want him losing weight without me. Lol
  5. KayGeeTX
    KayGeeTX
    I had my surgery on Nov 2nd. My husband was supposed to have his on Dec 7th. HE CHICKENED OUT!!
  6. michelle12178
    michelle12178
    i am so sorry to hear ur hubby chickened out because mine is so exicited about having it done
  7. Brendylie
    Brendylie
    Hi All- My husband had his sleeve done on 5/29/11 and I am ready for mines. Cant wait. I have my first consultation on Monday. My husband has done very well with his progress. I am a lil nervous because I keep seeing some certain posi stating that it is painful. ? UGHH!, make me a lil nervous, but I am ready fro a lifestyle change. Hope you guys have a great day.
  8. Rehab-Jedi
    Rehab-Jedi
    My wife and I are going together in March. We are both so excited, and scared in the same breath. But it is time for a new start. And we know that doing this together will also make it easier to adapt our lifestyles together. And to be each others support. I can't wait to join the Sleeve Nation.
  9. Heather
    Heather
    My husband and I were sleeved on 12/20/10. It was great being in the same recovery phases together! We were very blessed to have family to help us out with our two boys, but it really wasn't that bad. We love our new lives!! I am at goal weight and he has less than 20 pounds to go, Life is great!! No regrets!!
  10. bketelsen
    bketelsen
    I'm so excited and grateful that my wife is doing this with me (in just 2 days!!). I know it will be easier together.
  11. niki k
    niki k
    I am not sure if this site is still being used? I don't see any posts that are recent. I hope that there are some groups that they are having the sleeve done together, or close together. Just wanted to see how others have done.
  12. rwalli1022
    rwalli1022
    My husband and I doing it together

I'm in February and he's having his in March.

I'm looking forward to this journey together.