Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

March 25th Surgery Date!

1. txcynblues11
    txcynblues11
    I just got scheduled for March 25th! So excited that this is all coming together! Would love to have another March Surgery Buddy!! Anyone? I start my pre-op diet on March 11th and it is not a liquid diet... just a reduced calorie/card diet. I plan on starting to taper off of things on Monday so I will have a successful two weeks.
  2. Vlynn
    Vlynn
    Hi. I'm having surgery on the 21st!! I would love to have someone that is going through the same stages I am. I am suppose to start my preop diet on the 9th but I am starting tomorrow so I can also get a jump on it. I do not have to do a liquid diet either. My doctor requires you to do the Slimfast plan for a week and then a protein sparing diet for 5 days. How long has your process been?
  3. C-Otter
    C-Otter
    I'm March 11 for surgery. Already on my first week of two week liquid. I wonder why some want only liquid and others reduced calorie? If you want to be buddies, let me know. Good luck. You can do it.
  4. txcynblues11
    txcynblues11
    I have been really fortunate and this whole process has been fast for me. I am self pay and was able to get all of my pre-op testing done within a week of my first visit to my surgeon. It is odd to me that there are different versions of the pre-op diet but my nutritionist said that having me on a lower carb higher protein diet would achieve the same results which is shrinking my liver. I would love to be buddies C-Otter and Vlynn!
  5. beachbum
    beachbum
    My date is the 25th with pre op liquids on the 11th. It's great to know someone is scheduled the same day!
  6. Hev
    Hev
    Hi My operation is on March 25th my liquid diet starts tomorrow..
    just had my last meal 3 hours ago and about to have a cup of British tea and that will be me finished and onto the liquids. Feeling optimistic and strangely excited at the prospect of a new smaller healthier me...Have taken my before photos and measured... not sure i am ready to share those just yet!...Hev