Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Hello

1. LeprdLisa
    LeprdLisa
    Hi all, just curious how everyone is doing with their weight loss. Are you being as "good" as you should be? Are you still really hungry? Are you excersing? I am down 46lbs since July 12, 2011 and I'm not being as "good" as I should be. I still find me struggling; daily! Any and all feedback would be apprecaited, as well as a total weight loss, if you don't mind. Thank you all very much!

~Lisa
  2. punknpie
    punknpie
    Hi Lisa!

I was sleeved on July 7, 2011 and am down 49 pounds. I would be down more if I was "being good" like I should and I haven't been exercising like I should. This is the first time that I have been online since shortly after my surgery. I am gone 12 hours a day and don't really have time for much of anything, let alone exercising. I find myself eating mindlessly and I don't know how to stop. If you or anyone else has any thoughts on that please let me know.

Tammy
  3. Anita
    Anita
    I'm glad I am not the only one, I recently have been feeling to "get back on track", I have been going back to bad habits, especially because I can tolerate a lot of food that I was told I wouldnt. So, I really have to remember the good foods I started eating after surgery. I was so scared the first month regreting I even had the surgery. But, when I put my clothes on in the morning and I can "move" in ways I couldnt before, I am really glad I did it. So, ladies and gents, we are gonna mess up a little, just remember why we had the surgery in the first place.