Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

40 days to go April 2013

1. Sallyrj
    Sallyrj
    hi everyone,
    I live in a country town approx 60 klm south of Liverpool in Sydney,
    I will be having my sleeve done at Campbeltown Private,
    still feel a bit nervous but am more confident after reading all the posts of everyone who has already had their op done,
    being a grandmother of 8 I am so looking forward to being able to play more games easily with the kids, instead of just watching
    so far i havent told my family except my husband, dont want them stressing, once over I will tell....lol.
    bit worried about the hair loss and excess skin that my surgeon said I might experience, just started growing my hair back after last years greatest shave.
    would like to say thanks to the lovely people posting all the encouragement to all the people about to have surgery, it does help heaps
    so looking forward to being slimmer as been toooooooo many years since I was even able to cut my own toenails...and even longer since i seen daylight between my thighs , wear a dress that doesnt resemble a two man tent...yep hope these next 40 days go quick...

good luck to every one about to have their op
  2. Laura Jai
    Laura Jai
    Good luck to you too Sally!! Mine is booked for April 2nd at st George private & to be honest I'm petrified lol but I'm a woose lol
  3. pink74
    pink74
    Good luck ladies! Im 4mths out. First 2were hard but im now loving my sleeve & its results. You'll be fine & embrace this fantastic opportunity you've been given x
  4. blondie12au
    blondie12au
    Just wanted to wish you good luck with your op. I had it done just over a year ago and feel wonderful. It was one of the best things I have ever done. Take it slowly, do what your doc and dietician tell you and you will be amazed with the new you. The only problem I had was with the protein shakes. I hated the shop bought one like sustagen ect so bought protein powder and made up my own. I can now eat pretty much anything I like but only very small amounts. Hubby says I am now exceptional value when we go out to dinner.....however he just closes his eyes when he walks into the wardrobe and sees yet another size 12 dress. hahaha xxxcoralxxx
  5. Simmy
    Simmy
    Hi sally, I am not quite 2 weeks post sleeve, 8kgs done and no regrets.
  6. JulesH
    JulesH
    Good luck to you and Laura Jai.. I have 19 days to go, surgery booked for 2 April, a bit apprehensive as Ive never been in hospital before.