Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

March 11 is the day for me.....anyone else?

1. mrsmichael
    mrsmichael
    I am: excited, nervous, anxious, scared, happy, sad, and just about every other emotion there is right now leading up to that day. Two weeks to go. Anyone else on that same day? Good Luck!

Ann Michael
  2. ReadytoRock
    ReadytoRock
    March 11 here too! Very excited. Mine will be in Buffalo, NY.
  3. daffiecassie
    daffiecassie
    Mine is March 4th and I'm going threw all the same emotions
  4. bunnyta78
    bunnyta78
    me too march 7
  5. Vlynn
    Vlynn
    Hi. I'm on either the 19th or 21st! Waiting to find out!! It has been a long, 6 month process. Can't believe it's finally here!! Good luck to everyone!
  6. C-Otter
    C-Otter
    March 11. Gainesville, Fl. Liquid diet starts tomorrow after nutrition consult
  7. 5stars
    5stars
    mine is March 1
  8. AVargas80
    AVargas80
    March 11th is my day too! Super nervous!
  9. mrsomaha
    mrsomaha
    same here, nervous, excited, mine is March 18th, Mexico
  10. srw1279
    srw1279
    March 22nd. I wish you all the best of luck and prayers to you all
  11. kallima_butterfly
    kallima_butterfly
    march 11 with Dr. Q in Mexico
  12. mrsmichael
    mrsmichael
    Ok, today is March 1 so I guess I am ten days away. My surgery will be with Dr Almanza in Mexico and I am still a little anxious. Good luck to everyone else who is upcoming and be sure to keep in touch and let me know how you are doing.
  13. Feather370
    Feather370
    I am also on March 11 with a dr here in ALberta. I am kinda nervous about it!
  14. cassandra
    cassandra
    March11.with Dr.Quinones..excited ready cant wait
  15. sandiinmo
    sandiinmo
    I'm March 11th with Dr. Alvarez. One week from now, God willing, the surgery will be over and I will be starting the sleeved journey!
  16. IamFLUFFY :)
    IamFLUFFY :)
    My surgery is also on March 11 Not sure what time yet, I really just want it over with! Started my two week diet last Monday! Its been a little tough! having no meat is the hardest thing, but I am struggling through it! Come on next MONDAY!
  17. Lilpaws
    Lilpaws
    i am having surgery march 11 as well.5 days to go. i am also having my gallbladder removed..thank God finally.
    i been on liquid diet for 4 days now.. kind of neausea, find out it my gallbladder causing it..any way, i have bust couple more days and sure hope these days fly by... i so ready for Monday..
  18. Awolfe
    Awolfe
    My surgery is March 11. 4th day of pre op liquid diet. Getting nervous but can't wait.
  19. Noriegal65
    Noriegal65
    My surgery date is Monday March,11 2013 in the evening unusual I know but I am ready to start my adventure so excited. Prayers and Best wishes for all of you having surgery or about to have surgery.
  20. mrsmichael
    mrsmichael
    Hello to all my March 11 peeps!!! Today is Friday - 2 more days and we will start the REST of our lives! This liquid diet crap is for the birds - I would rather not eat - which is I guess what we are about to do until some stomach healing takes place - we will only be forcing ourselves to drink for a while.

Well, I think with the liquid diet I am definately more ready to say goodbye to the foods that are just no good for my body....carbs and sugar. I hope to not mourn too badly so I can get to the good and happy part! I will say a quick prayer for you guys as well - good luck!

We will talk again after!
  21. tyme4change
    tyme4change
    My mother and I are having surgery march 11 in Mexico with Dr.Almanza. I am really looking forward to changing my life. I hear great things about Dr. Almanza.
  22. Feather370
    Feather370
    Wooohooo cant wait until Monday March 11. We are sooooooo close and then the first day of our new life will begin .
  23. cdb
    cdb
    Good luck! I am March 13!