Starting to get finances together and thinking April
    Cause otherwise it will be August I'm not nervous about the surgery
    Per se I'm more anxious about the idea of not eating at all and of course
    A leak would scare me I'm a singer how would I hydrate my vocal cords
    I usually have warm tea w lemon
    Just thinking about this

Thanks
  2. zmdh39
    I am a singer as well, the sleeve limits the amount of foods only, liquids go down just fine, after the swelling goes down. And its not like you don't eat at all, I can still eat a good portion, it just looks small compared to how you used to eat. A leak will scare just about anyone, but Dr. Q is really great, he will take good care of you, even if something unexpected happened. When I got home from my surgery, my 2 year old son jumped on my stomach, right after I removed my stitches. It scared me to death because he broke open my largest incision, and I mean WIDE open. I was terrified that I had gotten an infection because this white film stuff developed over it. Anyway, I contacted the Dr. and he put my mind to rest, told me how to take care of the busted incision, and even emailed me a few different time afterwards to check on me and make sure everything was healing well for me. I was very pleased.
  3. DeliciousD
    DeliciousD
    thank you i appreciate all and any feedback happy to hear you are doing so well
  4. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    Congrats on your journey.. I cant carry a tune what so ever.. Lol.. I have had zero pain .. The only discomfort I feel is when I try to suck in my stomach .. You know to look thinner.. For some reason that causes a sharp pain for a second. and then when i also take a really deep breath and fill my lungs i get the same sharp pain in my stomach for a second.. not sure of this would effect a singer but im probably still healing anyway.. Im 3.5 months out. i dont regret it at all except for the scars.. they arent bad .. I just get jealous when I see posts from people that had the single incision operation vs five incisions.. Gees.. I know they will fade but i didnt tell anyone I did this and its hard to always hide my naked stomach to my sister or friends .. When you go to the gym or on vacations and such people just always seem to be near me when im trying to get dressed.. Lol..
  5. DeliciousD
    DeliciousD
    Tell me more about your incisions is there a single incision
    Option available ? Also how us your energy levels thank you
    DD