Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

almost 1 year!

1. justforme
    justforme
    Just checking in to see how everyone is doing! Can you believe it's been about 10 months since we joined the sleeve world? It seems just a few short months ago I was in the hospital. A co-workers daughter just got sleeved this week. She has been texting me from the hospital with many questions & it has reminded me of how difficult it was in the beginning. Now, I am great. Still at a 4 month stall but going to the gym 3-4 x a week and trying not to get down b/c the scale is not showing me any loss. I feel healthier and look better than I have in a very long time. That in itself is why I am so happy I made this decision last year.
    I hope you all are well & would love updates!
  2. MrsCab
    MrsCab
    Time did definitely fly! I too am in a stall, have to get back to basics. It's been quite an adventure, I feel great and have so much energy! Still getting used to all the wonderful compliments. The best decision I've made ever! So glad my hair is growing back!
  3. allyira
    allyira
    I'm in a stall too. I am going to start the 5 day pouch test and see if that works. I go to the gym and do cardio and weight training. I'm getting discouraged. Wish the scale would move! A part of me does not care how much the scale says as long as I'm working out and not gaining..... Would still like to be in the 150's.....
  4. slc149
    slc149
    April 24th will be one year from my surgery.. I have lost 111lbs. 110lbs was my drs goal. I have 4 more pounds to my goal. I work out every day for 40minutes to 80minutes depending on weather. I am so glad I made the choice to have this done. I still struggle with the changes in our life but would not change my new life for anything. Hang in there if you are in a stall... And keep working on yourself. Even if you do not loose weight you should feel good about yourself. Look at a picture from a year ago. That's what I do.
  5. midnight
    midnight
    I love my sleeve. I have lost 85 pounds. I have been in a stall for a couple months. I had my knee replaced on December 26th. That was a little set back but its all good. I am pretty much heeled up now. I am getting back to exercising that should me get going. Good luck to all of you.
  6. Mosescrew
    Mosescrew
    I can not believe that it has been almost a yer...I have lost 110 pounds total and I am at my personal goal weight.I can tell you that I do have an overwhelming fear of gaining it all back!!! I constantly weigh myself in fear that the numbers are going to creep back up.I pack lean proteins into my diet but i also have found myself choosing a desert as my meal from time to time! Man, old habits die so hard. But if the sleeve has taught me anything, it is to be conscience of everything that you consume!!! I say congrats to all of you that are pushing on and keep up the good work!