Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Stalled

1. Suzanne
    Suzanne
    I was losing weight so consistently until about 3 months ago (which was 11 months post-surgery). Now, I have spent the last 3 months stuck at between 89 and 95 pounds lost. I go up and down in that range. Granted, I am able to eat a lot more than I could 6 months ago, but I am worried that I am heading in the wrong direction and not simply stalled. That, and I would still (ideally) like to lost another 30 pounds! Please help me get redirected! Has this happened to any of the rest of you? How did you get back on track once you were able to physically eat more? Thanks!
  2. Suzanne
    Suzanne
    Test
  3. justforme
    justforme
    I am in the same predicament. I have lost about 55 lbs with about 40 more to go. I have been stalled since September. I have begun running at the gym and go 4 x a week. Nothing...I bounce between 3-4 lbs up and down. It is so frustrating. I wish I had an answer for you on what to do but I do not know! I can only wish you well and hope that this gets better for both of us! Good luck!
  4. Suzanne
    Suzanne
    Thanks for the reply. I think I have to just refocus, maybe go back to a protein shake diet for a week, and be more dedicated to exercise. If nothing else, your reply helps me realize that I am not alone! Thank you.
  5. littlebits
    littlebits
    Same here...I have lost 50 lbs so far. For the past 1 1/2-2 months I have stalled as well. I feel like I'm losing inches, but my weight has been the exact same...

I still have 30 lbs to go as well.

Good luck to all of us!!!
  6. bostonian
    bostonian
    Hi ladies
    Yes I had that issue too. I was working out 4 to 5 days a week with no change. So annoying! But to be fair I was not eating what I should have. So I made a decision. I needed help. So I joined the medi weight loss clinic. I knew what I needed to do obviously losing as much as I have but needed an a kicking. So I will let you know how it does but in the first week I lost 6.5 lbs! All high protein. No sugar no carbs and a 500 calories diet. But it has worked! Just a suggestion
  7. nida
    nida
    This is getting too frustrating --i havent lost a single pound in the last three months --- what should i do????