Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

My experience Dr Quinones

1. DragonsLoard
    Hello my name is Stacy I had my sleeve done on Jan 12th with Dr. Quinones and he was so awesome the instant he walked in the room I felt safe and sure that this is what I wanted to do. My coordinator was Henry and he totally rocked and is one of the greatest guys I’ve ever met. Emilio was my drive and he was a blast. From the time I got off the plane till it was time to leave which my ride to the van was with Dulce who would do anything to help you she is so sweet, I never once felt displaced or, never did I feel like I was not the most important person there. The nurses were in my room checking on me all the time, I brought my laptop to watch movies and I could not make it thru a single movie without someone checking on me. My only regret was I did not do this sooner. I am 6 weeks out down 24 pound and have not had any stalls. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.
  2. FreeSpirit
    FreeSpirit
    Love it...such an encouraging post Stacy!!! Congrats on your losses!!
  3. Eleanorrose
    Eleanorrose
    I read your reply to friends and they think it is a fake posting, it has to many "postive" remarks to be real. They think this whole thing is a scam.

I hope not, as I am having surgery March 8th.
    Eleanor Rose
  4. Savagels650
    Savagels650
    EleanorRose, It's the real deal! It is harder to organize your life to be gone than to actually have and recover from this surgery. You can do this and it will be a good thing, so far as my experience has gone anyway. ttyl, sheryl
  5. DragonsLoard
    @Eleanorrose I guess after March 8th you'll be able to say the same things. Also if you are a member of either of the 2 Facebook groups you'll know I am very real and my experience was also "very real".....
  6. zmdh39
    Ya know I had someone comment on some of my videos and postings that they thought what I said was fake, or that I was being paid to make them. I say to people believe what you want, I personally think that if you look at the several dozen of people on this site alone, that actually had surgery with Dr. Q, and you truly believe that none of us are being honest, or we are being paid to say these things, then maybe you just aren't ready to take the leap. I can't convince you that I am telling the truth, nor do I care to try. The point is I had my surgery with him, it was a wonderful and very caring experience, and I hope that you have enough faith to find that out for yourself, but its ok if you don't. Only you know when you are comfortable to take that leap. But I can tell you that these people who take the time out of their day to make these posts, are doing so because they know the kind of doctor Dr. Q is, and they just want other people to have the information to make the best decisions for themselves...so to them I say thank you for that. This surgery can help so many people and it is great that you all share you experiences both the good and the bad!
  7. Olga1o1
    Olga1o1
    Thank you for sharing your story Stacey! And I really enjoy all your posts on the FB support groups as well!