Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Cost of surgery with Dr. Sergio Quinones?

1. Janice1965
    Janice1965
    Can anyone tell me what the cost of surgery package is with this "Dr? Is he in Mexico? I see the banner ads for Dr. Mario Almanza but not Dr. Quinones on this site. Any help would be appreciated. I have heard pretty good things about this Dr.
  2. zmdh39
    $4500, he is in Mexico, but its only a few mins over the border, and Almanza had the banner ads because he pays like 15 grand a month to advertise on here
  3. judy79
    judy79
    Almenza is $4750 plus hotel and expenses. And 10-14 surgeries a day in a walk in clinic
  4. Enfury8me
    Enfury8me
    Dr. Quinones is the best of the best!!!! I know because I used him! You can't go wrong.
  5. zmdh39
    These ladies are right, Dr. Q is the man, he did my surgery back in Oct. it was flawless. God bless Dr. Q and his team!!!
  6. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    Wow 15k a month to advertise on here.. OmG we need to start a new forum and get some of that dough.. I used dr q and ive had no issues and im losing.. What else could a person ask for!!
  7. Dunamys
    Dunamys
    Dr Almanza has a walk in clinic but with Dr Quinones is in a hospital for 2 nights and one night in a hotel. I preffer to have surgery in a hospital rather than an clinic that anything can go wrong and then what???
  8. judy79
    judy79
    I chose Dr Q for my own reasons, but not saying Dr A hasn't done a bang up job in many surgeries, I am friends with some of his patients, they are all happy!!!
  9. Jedi
    Jedi
    Our Official Cost for Surgery is $4500 usd

If you are with a group or reserved your surgery with a promotional price then we respect the price you reserved with and you do get it in writing.

There are 2 coordinators to speak to

Henry Cortez and India Price

We have an office staff that follows up with you and we also have our personal care liaisons and people who refer other patients to us, please make that clear in your Eligibility Information in the Coordinator Section this way you get the personal care and follow up from your coordinator, the purpose of this is to give you the best service and fast responses and follow up you deserve.

Cheers,

Henry Cortez
    Patient Relations Director
    1866 774 3002 or 619 869 6428 direct cell number