Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Welcome New Patients

1. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    My name is India you know me as Phoenixrise on the WLS forums. I am a previous patient of Dr. Sergio Quiñones-Moreno and now coordinate for him. This group was created so that I could personally get the notifications when people posts in the group and I could be more attentive to responding to patient inquiries. You can always send me a private message as well. The website has tons of information for those seeking to learn more about the surgery, procedures, etc. Take the time to review the documents and information it will answer many questions.

Current Post-Op Patients: We have a group on Facebook which is very active and the majority of us spend our time in the group and less time on the forum. We discuss all aspects of the surgery, information about the surgery, health and fitness tips, encouraging and supporting one another in life obstacles as well as weight loss. The group does have many patients who are in the process of becoming sleeved as well, or just patients who want to read more from his patients. The group is a secret group and posts made by yourself and members can not be viewed by your Facebook friends. Whenever anyone sends in an eligibility questionnaire, or calls us at 8778688057 patients are asked if they are interested in joining the group to please let me know. All topics are open for discussion.

Dr. Sergio Quiñones-Moreno looks forward to being your long-term partner in weight loss with surgery. Please contact myself if you have any questions. Patient first Coordinator Second, I also have blogs on here of my own journey and photos for you all to view. Take Care

Toll Free: 619 908 9068 and Fax:888 490 0911
    Like us on Facebook: Facebook.com/drsergioquinonesbariatrics
  2. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise