Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Hey Yall !

1. missi-smiles
    missi-smiles
    Hey everyone !! Im just beginning my WL journey. I live in Hanceville, AL. I am looking to make new friends and hear about your journey..feel free to contact me..oh ya and ROLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEE !!
    Missi
  2. beachbum
    beachbum
    Welcome! This forum has so much information, glad you found it. :-)
    I am from Centreville, AL. It's about 50 miles south of Birmingham. I attended the weight loss seminar in June of last year. That's when I found out I would have to do 7 consecutive visits with my primary for weight loss monitoring, bummer! Anyway, fast forward to yesterday. . . I was approved! Finally! Yay! Just waiting on a surgery date ;-)

Good Luck to you.
  3. Dianemix
    Dianemix
    That's great. I know ur excited. I am self pay so I didn't have to do the 6 no. thing. I have my consultation with the surgeon this Fri. Can't wait to get it over witj
  4. jennybeck
    jennybeck
    Hi, and welcome!! My name is Jennifer and I live in Jasper, which isn't too far from you. I had lap band to sleeve revision surgery on January 9th 2013 at St Vincent's East with Dr Miles. (love him!). Surgery went well with the exception of a pesky incision that gave me a little issue while healing. All is well now and I am down 35 lbs since Jan 1. Yay!! Would love to answer any questions you have. Good Luck!!
  5. missi-smiles
    missi-smiles
    beachbum I know where centerville is..Ive worked in the area..good luck with your surgery !! Diane..yay !! Im ready too ! And hey Jenny..Id love to ask how the surgery went ..seriously was it rough? and did you hurt with gas pains?? any regrets? tips?
  6. DiPri
    DiPri
    Hey, all had surgery Dec 12 was really easy for me- down almost 45 pounds and just started to exercise 2 weeks ago. I'm in Vernon by the way. I can't imagine anyone regretting having surgery!