Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

5 days post surgery

1. nkemji
    nkemji
    Hello everyone...did my surgery on Feb. 6. It hasn't been an easy journey, but daily I can see things are getting better. My picture was taken the day before I went to the hospital.....hopefully i'll be able to post another which will show some difference. How is everyone else doing?
  2. laserskingirl
    laserskingirl
    Hey... I hope your doing amazing and each day gers easier... Mine is coming up in March and I cannot wait!! We look forward to seeing more (or less) of your progress!!
  3. ShannaBanana
    ShannaBanana
    Mines March 1. Start pre op this Friday
  4. annc2966
    annc2966
    I will be 8 weeks post-op Wednesday. Am down 45 lbs since I started the pre-op diet on December 9th. Feel great - off all my blood pressure meds, am working out and am trying to eat Paleo as much as possible. It'll take a couple of weeks for you to really start feeling good. Be patient, and stay off the scale! At this point, it is not your friend! LOL Best wishes to everyone.
  5. Island Girl
    Island Girl
    Give yourself time to heal and rest. The first week was slow going for me...but everyday got easier. Follow the post-op instructions and you will be fine. I started going for short walks everyday and by the 8 week mark, I was doing more strenous exercises...water aerobics...Zumba, etc. It is all good it just takes time Take care and congrats!!!
  6. SlimJones45
    SlimJones45
    My surgery was 2/7/2013 and I am down about 30 lbs since the pre-op diet start. I feel great, still a little tender in the stomach but my incision sites are healing up okay and not irritated anymore. I have been moving alot and so far am really pleased! I go back tomorrow for followup with surgeon. I also will be able to start my vitamins and pureed foods. It has really been amazing to me that I haven't had more of a desire to eat. I almost have to remind myself. One issue I have had is that when I am drinking the protein I feel a little queasy. I am wondering if it is the protein itself (didn't have that issue before surgery) or if I am just taking it in to fast. I guess I will figure that out...any comments/suggestions would be appreciated.