Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Medical Records and DVD

1. Jedi
    Jedi
    Hello everyone,

I please ask all of you you yo understand the following points

We provide your medical records, translated and written by Dr Q

Please understand that Medical Records made individually take time to be written and they also need the notes from the Assistant Surgeon and Anesthesiologist and they have to find the time to do it case by case

In regards to the Surgical Dvd they are for our records and we started offering them as a courtesy

For those of you that have met me You know I will bend over backwards to give you the best service and personal care in the medical industry and I strongly believe we achieve it

Please understand we have to receive them from the Dr once they have review it and then burn it and send it, it is very time consuming and it was a courtesy we offered

I am saddened to see that some of you great folks are not to happy about waiting but in all honesty this is just an extra and from now on is it going to be sold to you at $50 usd cash when you have your procedure as it is also time consuming for our staff and takes them away from taking care of our patients and potential patients questions, services and needs

I believe I have come trough for some of you with some little souvenirs and such when ever possible but I guess that great medical service and personal care is not enough so looking at it from a Business standpoint it is an optional purchase for our patients

We are also the best priced medical group on the internet and go above and beyond the services offered by our competitors for much more money

I ask you to please be a little patient and take this into consideration before making assumptions or comments that are really not the actual facts

Thank you all for your trust and business and we will always be trying to improve our care and service

Sincerely,

Henry Cortez
    Patient Relations Director
  2. Olga1o1
    Olga1o1
    Understood, and appreciated.
  3. A_deshotel
    A_deshotel
    $50 is well worth it, in my opinion. I for one appreciate how you and India have been so very informative with everything. It really shows personal care and where your hearts are. Basically, y'all aren't about just a pay check... I work in the medical field and have seen doctors and staff care less about patients... Do not apologize for feeling the need to charge for that! They'd charge is here in the states that plus more. Anything for an extra penny here. Lol.
  4. A_deshotel
    A_deshotel
    *us here
  5. suelala
    suelala
    I don't mind paying $50 for the DVD. Can we still pay for it and have you send it to our homes here in the US after the surgery?
  6. amcmillan
    amcmillan
    heck i would pay the 50$ for it.but what do you do when you have to wait?will you send it to us in the mail?just wondering thx.
  7. Jedi
    Jedi
    Thanks for your nice comments

Yes they will be mailed to you at the address you want us to send it to

Cheers
  8. DragonsLoard
    I agree with everything you stated Henry! You do "bend over backwards" for your patients as you did for me Henry and I do appreciate it. I do understand that it's a time consuming service that was offered as a courtesy when I had my surgery. I have no issues paying the $50 fee if needed. I am very happy that Dr Q was my surgeon and will continue to recommend him as often as I can. As I have said many times, I feel that being able to be in contact with you Henry and that you work directly with Dr Q gives us the patients a personal touch and that is a great advantage to many of the doctors in Mexico....Thanks Stacy
  9. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    had my surgery in November. i was not offered a DVD and didnt even know you videotaped the procedure. all i want to know is if I can pay for my DVD still or is it gone forever.. i think 50 bucks is a fair price that I have no problem paying for.. so can a person that had no idea about the video still request and pay for their surgery video?? i really want it and med records too.. thanks in advance...
  10. Olga1o1
    Olga1o1
    I think I would like to get the DVD as well when I have my surgery in March, I already emailed you about it a couple weeks back I think. So can we request it ahead of time, or do just ask for it on the day of the surgery? I of course will want the medical records as well.
  11. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    just wondering about buying a copy of my surgery video??
  12. Jedi
    Jedi
    Hello Everyone

Just an update on the DVD's

I am running behind in getting them done

Please just be a little patient, this started as a courtesy and I want to make it clear that we try and get them from the Doctors as soon as possible
    If you had surgery with us a while ago, we have to go looking for them in our records office and it is very time consuming and we have to have the time to go look for the, burn them etc..

Let us first take care of the ones we have and I will take the time to go looking for it when I can

Again this is not as easy as it seems as the Dr's require them and use them for their notes and comments and they first have to have the time to view them

Our first and Main Responsibility is to make sure everyone who comes down is taken care of and gets the best Medical Care in the City

Thank you everyone

Henry Cortez
    Patient Relations Director
  13. judy79
    judy79
    I want a DVD, not for my viewing YUKKK. But for future reference and for my regular MD if he has any concerns with my body later. And I DO want to see the nasty stomach and cyst you take out. I'll see you soon!!!