Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Just Saying Hi!

1. MasonMarv
    MasonMarv
    Hello Everyone,

I am new to the group, so I wanted to say hi to you all.

I had my surgery on January 28, 2013. I am so glad to have the surgery behind me. Not that it was a bad experience, quite the contrary. The anticipation, however, was terrible. I even got luck and my date was pushed up a few weeks because of a cancelation.

I started the journey back in August 2012. At that point I weight 546 pounds, I lost 40 pounds prior to surgery and have lost 33 since surgery. I have a way to go, but the success I have had so far really motivates me.

I wish all of you great success and I look forward to reading about it!

Thanks,
    Marv
  2. StephF89
    StephF89
    Hey there Marv and good morning
  3. itchycat55
    itchycat55
    Welcome to the group! Long journeys can be the best ones! Take it one step at a time.
  4. Lynn McLeod
    Lynn McLeod
    Marv. Thanks for your words. They are an inspiration to those of us still waiting. I have just over a week to go and the anticipation is killer! Good luck on your journey and keep us posted on how you are doing!
  5. Eileen123
    Eileen123
    Thats great! Keep up the good work. I have my physc eval scheduled for the 18th of this month, and that is my last step before I hear from my Dr again. I cant wait to be on the other side.
  6. tuch
    tuch
    Welcome Marv, The best decision, agree. I started my journey at 321 in Sept. Dec 31, New Years Eve a new person. Now weighing in at 268. Goal at 185. i am half way there.
  7. ShannaBanana
    ShannaBanana
    Welcome, glad to have you and good luck on your journey
  8. NV_Angel
    NV_Angel
    How awesome for you! Welcome and best wishes on your journey!! Keep up posted.