Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

February 28

1. FreeSpirit
    FreeSpirit
    Anyone having surgery Feb 28?
    My anxiety is starting to kick in....sigh!
  2. Cjp17
    Cjp17
    I am :-)
  3. ashlie
    ashlie
    3/1 here!
  4. FreeSpirit
    FreeSpirit
    Hi Ladies, Are you anxious at all.....I never really had any true anxiety until the last few days...worried what I'll be like the day before if this is starting already
  5. NewLife4Me
    NewLife4Me
    Yes totally frecking out!!!!! I am having my sleeve done on Friday and I have major anxiety. I worry about having a anxiety attack at the airport.
  6. DragonsLoard
    Good luck to all of you You all will be fine... I am 25 days post-op and doing great.
  7. Cjp17
    Cjp17
    I'm freaking out now that I paid my deposit and my flight now I'm scared I didn't really think this was going to happen
  8. amcmillan
    amcmillan
    aww.you just got to know the Lord is with you.if this wasnt meant to happen,he wouldnt let it.Gods speedy recovery
  9. gemini*eyes
    gemini*eyes
    wow .. i was relatively non chalant about the whole things after so much advice from this site.. just try to relax.. makes for a better surgery and recovery..
  10. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    Yes it is happening.
  11. kallima_butterfly
    kallima_butterfly
    Cjp17: I think I know the exact feeling. I know I want it but it was so hard to hit the pay button.....lol
  12. Cjp17
    Cjp17
    Exactly lol @ kallima_butterfly... I'm excited now 14 more days and my journey begins :-)
  13. Jedi
    Jedi
    Hello Everybody

For you Ladies having surgery on the 28th
    Let me first assure you !!

You are having Surgery with one of the Most Experienced Bariatric Surgeons in the Field, so much so that some of his students are now very prominet surgeons themselves.

Rest Assured the way we treat you once you are here is like Family, we Do Not Rush You in to the O.R. and We never Perform more than 4 procedures per day so you will be treated and taken care of with your Best Interest and Fast Recovery in Mind

Second the 28th is my 40th B day so I will try and spread the cheer and well being to all of you !!

Hope to see you soon !!
  14. judy79
    judy79
    I'll miss your B-Day I say celebrate for an entire week so more of us can celebrate with you!!!
  15. lindmar
    lindmar
    Okay all you freaking out people...take a deep, calming breath. Repeat after me...I will be fine! Besides, it's SO nice to fly into San Diego and see the ocean & the palm trees & the BLUE SKY!!! Well hopefully the sky is blue when you get there.