Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Hi again :-)

1. Jose Figueroa
    Jose Figueroa
    Well I was just bored and wanted to say hi to everyone. Between working a fulltime job and being a fulltime student and having my kids with me on the weekends, amd now getting ready to be sleeved next month, its been pretty busy. Just want to meet new people and see what we have in common.
  2. kizzy1888
    kizzy1888
    I commend you on being in school as well as working and taking care of your kids. That's a lot. I'm a single mom and work full time toobut cannot imagine going to school full time too. Good for you. Good luck in your sleeve journey!!!
  3. TLHM1970
    TLHM1970
    I work a full time job, a part time job and I am also going back to school working on my accounting degree. I commend you Jose, its tough. I constantly worry about how and when I can go to the gym. Plus, I'm in a new relationship and trying to get to know him. Good thing my son is grown and away at college, that opens up a little space for me. LOL Just know your not alone. Good luck on your journey!

Tina
  4. godchildptd
    godchildptd
    Hello and good luck get ready to add a work out to your busy life the weight will fall off but you will want to learn a new life style to never be in this place again I am almost 16 mo. in 145 lost