Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Flight itinerary 2013

1. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    Glad to see our group is growing, and for those who do not know who I am yet my name is India and I was a patient of Dr.Quinones in July of 2012, and at the end of the year I was blessed to become a patient coordinator for him. I am primarily responsible for coordinating patients from the bariatric forums, and other social media sites, etc.

If you are having surgery with us, please fwd me your flight information as soon as you receive it. We do verify flight information to verify our records are correct. It is very important you make sure you submit your flight information. If you submitted your flight information you can discard this notice. If you have not yet please do so as soon as you are able. I personally verify each person scheduled on the calendar for the following month. As January is coming to a close if your are scheduled for surgery this month please send me your flight information if you have not already. IF you have sent it to our office manager Henry still please re-send the flight information to myself. I will be doing the February flight calendar soon and want to make sure it has accounted for those it should and have time to send you a personal verification of what the calendar has. We appreciate your cooperation an understanding.

I also offer an online support group for those who have had bariatric surgery with Dr. Quinones, and those transitioning to have surgery with Dr. Quinones. The group is open to any of the doctors patients, just send me a request for an add to the group. You can send me a friend request on Facebook. The group currently has over 60 members and growing. I truly encourage everyone to join if they are going to be using Dr,. Quinones as their partner in weight loss with surgery.
  2. cassandra
    cassandra
    Hi,India...
  3. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    Good Morning Cassandra, I got your flight information inputted already and thank you
  4. Olga1o1
    Olga1o1
    Hi India, did you get mine? Also is this group a closed group? I saw Dr. Q had a Facebook page but I didnt want to join because I dont want any of my Fb friends to see.
  5. Olga1o1
    Olga1o1
    India, how do we find you on Facebook? Your emails don't have your full name, so I don't know what it is. Sorry.
  6. DragonsLoard
    Olga India email is treneik@aol.com If you send her a friends request on Facebook she will then add you to the group..
  7. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    @olga I did get yours and thank you and yes as Dragon said that is my email
  8. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    Booking Flights

When you book your flight information you will now need to send your flight information to FLIGHTS@WEIGHTLOSSWITHSURGERY.COM. This will be taking effect starting today January 29th, 2013, and does not apply to anyone who has already sent their flight information to me already. We are improving our service an efficiancy. Please make sure you send your flight information to the designated email addresse FLIGHTS@WEIGHTLOSSWITHSURGERY.COM, starting today forward to assure you are on our master calendar. You can send it to myself, but you will still need to send it to the designated email as well.

Thank you,

If you have any questions please ask 619 908 9068 India