Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Passport Yes or No?

1. Loveme2013
    Loveme2013
    Hello,
    I will be going to Mexico on March 1st and would like to know if I could just use a State driver's license and a birth certificate? If not what would I need a passport or a passport card? I am really confused I would like to get it taken care of next week if a passport is needed. Thank you all in advance
  2. pgood33605
    pgood33605
    You will need a passport.
  3. euvette
    euvette
    You need a passport card anytime you cross on land or ship.
  4. gettingbacktome
    gettingbacktome
    If you will be entering Mexico by land and traveling to northern Mexico you DO NOT need a passport only a valid state issued id seal endorsed birth certificate and anyother documentation with your name and address as shown on your id. If you are flying directly into Mexico you will need a passport. If you are visiting any place besides the surrounding cites near the border you will need at least a passport card when entering by land. If you are getting a passport I would invest in a passport not a passport card. Cards can only be used when traveling by land or water you cannot use a passport card when flying.
  5. Loveme2013
    Loveme2013
    Thank you all. I just was hearing so many things that is was confusing me. I will be working on a passport next week.