Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

March 15th surgery!

1. liamsmommie11
    liamsmommie11
    Is there anyone having surgery on March 15th? Myself and a friend are getting the sleeve on this day with Dr. Almanza, just wanted to know if anyone else will be joining us then?
  2. mrsomaha
    mrsomaha
    I arrive on the 16th but having sleeve on 18 th. would be nice to meet you
  3. melissagodinez
    melissagodinez
    im arriving on the 18 but am having my surgery on the 20th.
  4. liamsmommie11
    liamsmommie11
    I was actually going to have the surgery on the 18th but changed the date. I have a husband and a 5yr old..lol that explains it all.... I don't think he could handle getting him on and off the bus everyday of the week I would be gone, so I chose to have it on a Friday so I could recover over the weekend ! I Look forward to speaking to you ladies please keep in-touch through your journey!
  5. laserskingirl
    laserskingirl
    Hey guys I'm having my surgery on March 21 by Dr. Garcia but we can all keep each other in check and be March leave buddies!! Yippee for us!!
  6. liamsmommie11
    liamsmommie11
    @laserskingirl.... yes ma'am we can I am super excited I only have 46 days left until I board that plane..... I think I am more nervous about that than I am the surgery!
  7. laserskingirl
    laserskingirl
    I'm worried about making sure I am prepared for when I get home and have everything I need for post are without missing a beat more than having the actual procedure! Prepare, prepare, prepare!
  8. WyomingDiva
    WyomingDiva
    Hey, Liamsmommi - I am having my surgery on March 15th with Dr. Almanza!!!!
  9. turning40
    turning40
    I am having surgery on the 15th in Atlanta very excited! I am new to this site, so anyone who wants to add me as a friend I would love to have a support group through our journey
  10. WyomingDiva
    WyomingDiva
    Fifteeners! Let's get excited - we are only three days out! Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. CorbyFit
    CorbyFit
    Had mine the 15th in So. California
  12. JuneBug
    JuneBug
    I was there.... So how are you doing now?