Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

pennsylvania sleevers

1. lundbergmn
    lundbergmn
    I'm from Hopwood,pa & am planning on having the procedure in late summer early fall. any other folks from pa on here?
  2. mbyers66
    mbyers66
    I live in Spring Run. I am going through Penn State Hershey and hope to have the procedure in early summer.
  3. Loveme2013
    Loveme2013
    Hi there, I live in Philadelphia, PA and I am having my surgery on March 1st in Mexico. It will be nice to be on the other side.
  4. jachau95
    jachau95
    I'm about an hour north of Harrisburg. Getting sleeved on Feb 11th in Mexico!!
  5. mbyers66
    mbyers66
    I was wondering about how you decided to go to Mexico. Did you have to do the 6 month educational stuff? I have insurance and am going through Hershey but I am afraid in the back of my mind the insurance isn't going to go through. I am trying to get my ducks in a row so to speak! I would love any information from a fellow PA person.
  6. jennann5
    jennann5
    I'm in Erie, Pa. Had my surgery here as well. 5 months post op and so far so good!
  7. brekia2000
    brekia2000
    I'm from Millersville PA and should get my surgery date next week. I am so excited.
  8. derae
    derae
    Hi near pittsburgh just had my surgery march 11 good luck to all
  9. abequa2000
    abequa2000
    april 2013 Erie pa area had my surgery
  10. Bruiser
    Bruiser
    Hello fellow PA sleevers. I live in Lancaster and am having my surgery on May 1 with Dr. Ann Rogers at Penn State Hershey.
  11. nmck
    nmck
    Hi I live in central PA and am going through Penn State Hershey also. I've been beginning the process for months. Have my second dietician appt. next week.
  12. Kori
    Kori
    Hey everyone! I live just north of Pittsburgh. I am sceduled to have my surgery Aug. 23 at UPMC Magee with Dr. McCloskey.
  13. Vivi.
    Vivi.
    I live in Philadelphia and am having my surgery on August 22nd with Dr. Korus at PPMC.
  14. makingachangeforme
    makingachangeforme
    Hi all I'm just outside of Harrisburg and going to Pinnacle Weight loss clinic getting my surgery date at the end of the month
  15. cal
    cal
    Hello to all,
    i live in Titusville, a little town near Erie. i just got my sleeve surgery date of Feb.20, after many many tests!!! am trying to get drinks etc. set up so i
    will be ready when i come home. Surgery is in Pittsburgh with Dr. Courcourlas.

cal (f)

i am a Christian and wonder if there are any other believers out there?
  16. mamb0831
    mamb0831
    Hello Pennsylvania Sleevers
    I live in South Philadelphia, I had my sleeve back on 8/19/13. I'm loving life now that I am sleeved!
  17. lisagus19
    lisagus19
    I'm from NY but had my surgery in Erie,PA 2/18/14 at Hamot.
  18. dizneeanna
    dizneeanna
    I live in York PA and was sleeved on 2/17!! Down 37 pounds.
  19. skip0410
    skip0410
    Hi! I'm from McConnellsburg, PA and had my surgery done at Pinnacle Health in Harrisburg on 2/26 and down 22 lbs in 5 weeks! Well, I haven't been weighed in a couple weeks. Lol
  20. vonik
    vonik
    Hi PA sleevers I live north of Pittsburgh. Getting sleeved in July, can't wait. Retired 4/1/13, that book closed. Come July, 2014 new book! So excited about this decision.
  21. MelsMar
    MelsMar
    Hi all! Just moving back to my home state PA from SC, living in Lehigh Valley area. I was sleeved at MUSC in Charlestown, SC about two weeks ago. Down 23lbs!