Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

What are you looking forward to the most.

1. SICK-OF-FAT
    SICK-OF-FAT
    For me:
    Being healthier
    Buying clothes that don't cost an arm and a leg
    Loving me again
    Not being ashamed to go to the gym
    So scared for March 19 but oh so über excited to really live mt life
  2. cassandra
    cassandra
    Being healthier,living life,getting ride of high Bp&diabetes.smaller clothes, not being ashamed of my body.loving me...
  3. vembraleigh
    vembraleigh
    being able to breath and tie my shoes at the same time hahaaha being happy in my own skin
  4. ashlie
    ashlie
    Okok, so all of the above healthy, small clothes, etc. Two things that drive me crazy that I can't wait to be able to do are walk and talk on my cell phone at the same time (I seriously get so out of breath, I just avoid it all together and act like I miss calls now, or sit in the car until conversations are over, ugh!), just walking and talking in general makes me so out of breath. Also, being able to fit a towel around me all the way! I hate that I can't really walk around my house in a towel b/c it doesn't wrap all the way around me without part of me being exposed! Ohhh, the little things.
  5. ItCldBeSweet
    ItCldBeSweet
    To feel normal again, to be healthy & fit and NOT be ashamed of my body
  6. Backtome2013
    Backtome2013
    I'm with you vembraleigh!
    Also, fitting in an airline seat properly, fitting into chairs at public venues / rides at theme parks, etc. and importantly, not missing out on what life has to offer!
  7. melissagodinez
    melissagodinez
    How to Prevent Saggy Skin After Vertical Sleeve Surgery

Read more: How to Prevent Saggy Skin After Vertical Sleeve Surgery | eHow.com How to Prevent Saggy Skin After Vertical Sleeve Surgery | eHow.com
  8. kallima_butterfly
    kallima_butterfly
    Seriously....to go clothing shopping without feeling awful about myself
  9. WyomingDiva
    WyomingDiva
    Being able to walk or hike without pain in my feet and ankles. Having my breasts go from their current 48DDD to something like a 38C. Being able to sleep through the night without waking up to turn over because some part of my body has gone numb from being crushed by weight. Looking in the mirror without feeling any horror at the size of my body. Reduce my cholesterol & triglycerides. Living my life instead of hiding out with my fat!
  10. Jenjen5159
    Jenjen5159
    Yes definitely the smaller clothes and being able to chase my 1 year old daughter without my back feeling like its gonna collapse. Being able to walk the mall or any store without needing to sit after 10 minutes. And being able to take my daughter to the zoo or an amusement park and being able to do things with her!
  11. Misconduct
    Misconduct
    Not having to take two diff types of insulin and blood pressure pills anymore!
  12. vembraleigh
    vembraleigh
    you know i have not even thought about fair rides and things like that cause it has been so long since i have do it about 6 years ago me my husband and son went to 6 flags and i sit in one of them swings that go around and around well my butt would not go all the way down but when i tried to get back up the seat stuck to my butt and yes it sounds funny but i thought i would die went to the bathroom and just cried so yea i cant wait to ride some rides
  13. Rdoactv
    Rdoactv
    Working out and actually seeing results and being the outdoorsy person that I am .