Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

I think this guy is it!

1. kallima_butterfly
    kallima_butterfly
    I was ready to go with Dr, Pompa but the big pouch scared me away....Ive heard nothing bad about Dr Quinones so i think im going to go thru him and save the extra money for the tummy tuck im almost positive im going to need! Thanks for all ur help....now to book!
  2. sobiato
    sobiato
    do you have the number?
  3. kallima_butterfly
    kallima_butterfly
    i emailed him from his website
  4. kallima_butterfly
    kallima_butterfly
    i hope im doing the right thing!
  5. Phoenixrise
    Phoenixrise
    I can help you too Kallima with information etc. I have inboxed you, you can call me 619 908 9068 and I can answer your questions.
  6. Enfury8me
    Enfury8me
    You will LOVE Dr. Q and his staff girl!!!!!! I had an amazing experience with him and am doing great! Congratulations to you on a wonderful decision!!!
  7. Smitlien
    Smitlien
    Hhi I had surgery day before yesterday with dr Q and I'm sooo happy that I chose him! His staff is excellent and they really took great care of me!
  8. kallima_butterfly
    kallima_butterfly
    Henry just called last night......hes going to call today....im nervous now....this is actually going to happen. I hope i dont regret it.
  9. slim_again
    slim_again
    I had my surgery on Saturday, I wouldn't go anywhere else. On day 2 when i was discharged from the hospital, Dr Q drove me to pick up the prescriptions and dropped me off at the hotel where i met up with Henry and the other ladies. They are a very professional, caring team.