Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

im done!!!

1. lindmar
    lindmar
    Ive tried to blog my experience in detail twice but both times it wouldn't post...might be my kindle. So will go into it when I get home. In the meantime just so you know all is perfect! I think I'm one of the lucky ones cuz no nausea or gas or pain. Hallelujah!!! Oh and I met Casey and smitlien this morning. Out from the Santa fe for now.
  2. Texas76058
    Texas76058
    Congratulations!!!! I'm so glad you are doing well.
  3. Cjp17
    Cjp17
    Congrats :-)
  4. lindmar
    lindmar
    Thanks and what a relief! Everyone here is so nice too! Henry just brought tereyaki for my daughter and Dulce brought her 2oranges. And Ive had 3popcicles. Life is good!
  5. DragonsLoard
    Congrats Linda and welcome to the Sleeved Side
  6. euvette
    euvette
    Congratulations
  7. sobiato
    sobiato
    Congrats & welcome to the Losers Bench
  8. Savagels650
    Savagels650
    I'm so happy for you. I hope you continue to have a good experience as you get ready to come home. Rest well and keep us posted.
  9. lindmar
    lindmar
    Thanks for all your support. I was originally going to a doc near my home but it would have been August before I jumped thru all the insurance hoops and then it would have still cost me more out of pocket than coming down here. Crazy right?!! So here I am done and will be much thinner and healthier by the time August is here. Yay!

Also just peeked in on smit and Casey...both very sleepy but done!
  10. Caseyj794
    Caseyj794
    Hey hey...I'm sleeved''!!!! I'm in a lot if pain now
  11. Enfury8me
    Enfury8me
    Congrats girlfriend, welcome to the sleeved side~!
  12. judy79
    judy79
    Congrats!!!
  13. Smitlien
    Smitlien
    Was nice meeting you guys! I had a tough time after surgery but I feel so much better!