Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Starting weight 321

1. tuch
    tuch
    Hello,
    Wow do I feel better. I started this task weighing in at 321, I had the sleeve Dec 31, 2012. I'm at 3 weeks and now weigh 279.
    All I can say its not hard, to lose. I was told by my Surgeon that they can get rid of 70%, and it was up to me to get rid of the 30%. That has stuck with me, and now I have a goal to live up to that statement.

Good luck,

Just sharing,

Jim
  2. HomeAgain
    HomeAgain
    Congratulations for your achievement

My surgery was on December 26, 2012
    Start weight is 306 and now 294
    I still feel hunger pain in stomach and I don't know if this is normal
    :/
  3. LadyA
    LadyA
    My weight day of surgery was 347 I'm 281 now. I have 81 lbs to go. My doctor said I should lose 150lbs and that was when I was 369 so my goal weight is 200.
  4. Snookimz
    Snookimz
    Homeagain, My dietician told me that I'm having that hunger feeling cuz my stomach is still so swollen I can't eat much so to be sure to get protein in every few hours. I have my breakfast, midmorning protein drink/snack, lunch, midafternoon protein snack, then dinner. I might have a snack after too depending on how late I eat. Since eventually we will eat over 3 oz of food at a time this makes sense to me.
  5. the new mimi
    the new mimi
    I was 339 pre-op and today I weigh 279! I was soo scared about all the "what if's" but I am happy to say that this is not as hard as I had imagined. The weight is coming off and I am doing good with my excersize. Sometimes I feel really tired but Im sure that when I am able to get my proper protein intake that will change, Being over 300 pounds and only 5 feet 1 inch was torture on a daily basis for me. I am so glad that I decided to go with the sleeve, it has already changed my life for the better. Its the best decision I have ever made! I am so happy for all of you, Good luck!
  6. leelee42013
    leelee42013
    hey everyone ...i havent had mine yet i have to lose 32 lbs and have to be on a physcian supervised diet for 6 mths before my ins will pay 2 mths down tho and my starting weight was 327 and now im at 314 so yay me!! i have till sep to lose the rest then my surgery will be scheduled within 2-4 wks the dr says ...one thing im scared of is if i lose to much to fast after the sleeve will there be alot of excess skin or will it go down when i lose.. some people say they do some people say they dont ..whats yalls experience ??